planning a trip to Colorado Springs in Sept (Cheyenne Canon Inn) and are adding a few extra days and wanted to stay in the Boulder area.Any suggestions ?
There seems to be small village type places with some interesting places to stay NIWOT for instance, any one have any info that would be helpful.
I will be in the area Labor day, does anyone know if there will be many places closed,restaurants etc, i heard lots of reports about Johns,anyone have any favorites ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 Which island for R&R?
- 4 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 5 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 8 Yellowstone
- 9 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 10 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 11 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 12 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 13 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 14 San Antonio shopping
- 15 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 16 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter