planning a trip to Colorado Springs in Sept (Cheyenne Canon Inn) and are adding a few extra days and wanted to stay in the Boulder area.Any suggestions ?
There seems to be small village type places with some interesting places to stay NIWOT for instance, any one have any info that would be helpful.
I will be in the area Labor day, does anyone know if there will be many places closed,restaurants etc, i heard lots of reports about Johns,anyone have any favorites ?
Boulder Places to stay ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 2 Fall color yet?
- 3 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 Yosemite Lodging
- 7 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 10 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 11 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 12 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 13 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 14 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 15 N California trip questions
- 16 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 17 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 18 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 19 Colorado aspen updates
- 20 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 21 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 22 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 23 New England Skiing
- 24 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please