planning a trip to Colorado Springs in Sept (Cheyenne Canon Inn) and are adding a few extra days and wanted to stay in the Boulder area.Any suggestions ?
There seems to be small village type places with some interesting places to stay NIWOT for instance, any one have any info that would be helpful.
I will be in the area Labor day, does anyone know if there will be many places closed,restaurants etc, i heard lots of reports about Johns,anyone have any favorites ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal transportation
- 2 Roadtrip ideas California 6 Nevada: Ideas and realistic driving distances
- 3 NOLA, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Florida's Finest
- 5 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 6 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 7 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 8 First time to NOLA Sept 12-18
- 9 Road Trip Ideas
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 12 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 13 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 14 Best way to see Oahu
- 15 Kauai Condo
- 16 Hawaii trip report
- 17 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 18 Kantishna vs Wonder Lake stop on shuttle bus
- 19 Itinerary/ timing Sedona-GC- esp Page
- 20 Bourbon Trail in Lexington
- 21 San Diego restaurant
- 22 Another high-end discount store opens in downtown SFMy Topic Title
- 23 Food Tours
- 24 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 25 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe