planning a trip to Colorado Springs in Sept (Cheyenne Canon Inn) and are adding a few extra days and wanted to stay in the Boulder area.Any suggestions ?
There seems to be small village type places with some interesting places to stay NIWOT for instance, any one have any info that would be helpful.
I will be in the area Labor day, does anyone know if there will be many places closed,restaurants etc, i heard lots of reports about Johns,anyone have any favorites ?
Boulder Places to stay ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 4 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 5 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 14 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Denver in a half day
- 25 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando