planning a trip to Colorado Springs in Sept (Cheyenne Canon Inn) and are adding a few extra days and wanted to stay in the Boulder area.Any suggestions ?
There seems to be small village type places with some interesting places to stay NIWOT for instance, any one have any info that would be helpful.
I will be in the area Labor day, does anyone know if there will be many places closed,restaurants etc, i heard lots of reports about Johns,anyone have any favorites ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 2 Survey
- 3 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 4 Hawaii Help
- 5 Yellowstone in early May
- 6 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 7 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 8 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 hotel shampoo and soap
- 12 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 13 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 14 Renting a car with DWAI
- 15 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 16 San Francisco first visit.
- 17 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 18 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 19 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 20 Park City- handicapped
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 23 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 24 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks