planning a trip to Colorado Springs in Sept (Cheyenne Canon Inn) and are adding a few extra days and wanted to stay in the Boulder area.Any suggestions ?
There seems to be small village type places with some interesting places to stay NIWOT for instance, any one have any info that would be helpful.
I will be in the area Labor day, does anyone know if there will be many places closed,restaurants etc, i heard lots of reports about Johns,anyone have any favorites ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 2 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 3 Sonoma
- 4 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 101 closure
- 8 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 9 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 10 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 13 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 14 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 15 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 19 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 20 Alaska cruise
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common