planning a trip to Colorado Springs in Sept (Cheyenne Canon Inn) and are adding a few extra days and wanted to stay in the Boulder area.Any suggestions ?
There seems to be small village type places with some interesting places to stay NIWOT for instance, any one have any info that would be helpful.
I will be in the area Labor day, does anyone know if there will be many places closed,restaurants etc, i heard lots of reports about Johns,anyone have any favorites ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 2 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 3 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 4 Northern California Gardens.
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 10 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 11 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 12 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 13 Arches or Zion?
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 15 Dallas airport to bush library
- 16 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 17 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 18 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 19 Providence RI Waterfire
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 22 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 23 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 24 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 25 Orlando Baggage Storage