planning a trip to Colorado Springs in Sept (Cheyenne Canon Inn) and are adding a few extra days and wanted to stay in the Boulder area.Any suggestions ?
There seems to be small village type places with some interesting places to stay NIWOT for instance, any one have any info that would be helpful.
I will be in the area Labor day, does anyone know if there will be many places closed,restaurants etc, i heard lots of reports about Johns,anyone have any favorites ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP:HP PRINTER INSTALLATION ERROR CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 TECHNICAL CAre B*G
- 2 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 3 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 4 Orlando area weather in June
- 5 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 6 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 7 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 8 New Itinerary
- 9 Help with Northwest Trip
- 10 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 11 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 12 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 13 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 14 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 15 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 16 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 17 road trip
- 18 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 20 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 21 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 22 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 23 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 24 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 25 Myrtle beach