I just found out that I screwed up and bought tickets through Playbill.com/BroadwayOffers.com for the wrong night. I thought that graduation for Columbia Law was on the 22nd and discovered today that the University's graduation is the 22nd but the law school's is the 23rd, and I bought 3 tickets to Nice Work If You Can Get It for that night. Of course, the confirmation says all sales or final - no refunds or exchanges. Is my only hope to sell the tix on StubHub and get new ones for the 22nd, or is there something else I can do in this situation?
Bought Broadway Tix for Wrong Night!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Denver in a half day
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle