I just found out that I screwed up and bought tickets through Playbill.com/BroadwayOffers.com for the wrong night. I thought that graduation for Columbia Law was on the 22nd and discovered today that the University's graduation is the 22nd but the law school's is the 23rd, and I bought 3 tickets to Nice Work If You Can Get It for that night. Of course, the confirmation says all sales or final - no refunds or exchanges. Is my only hope to sell the tix on StubHub and get new ones for the 22nd, or is there something else I can do in this situation?
Bought Broadway Tix for Wrong Night!
View all United States activity »
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 16 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn