My girlfriend and I are going to a red sox game at fenway park in late may. we are staying until the next day. the only hotel I could find is one across from fenway that is upwards of 240 a night. Does anyone know of a suburb of boston that is a nice area and has cheaper hotels? like around 80-100 a night? Also is anyone familiar with parking at fenway? we have never been to boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Northwest Passage
- 3 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 4 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 Sonoma
- 12 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 14 Alaska cruise
- 15 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 16 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 101 closure
- 19 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 23 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments