My girlfriend and I are going to a red sox game at fenway park in late may. we are staying until the next day. the only hotel I could find is one across from fenway that is upwards of 240 a night. Does anyone know of a suburb of boston that is a nice area and has cheaper hotels? like around 80-100 a night? Also is anyone familiar with parking at fenway? we have never been to boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 2 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 3 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 4 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 5 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 6 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 7 Inexpensive family getaways
- 8 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 9 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 11 New York best app
- 12 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 13 Hawaii Cruise
- 14 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 15 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 16 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 17 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 18 kauai
- 19 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 20 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 21 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 22 First time to Alaska
- 23 Hawaii - where?
- 24 BBQ
- 25 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?