I want to go to Boston area to check different university campus. I want also to see the city night life and the atmosphere in general. I want some piece of advice for the following:
1. Where is the best place to stay at for vacations?
2. Where is the best place, I mean neighborhood for living?
3. Is there something like a card you buy for the metro/buses? And where should I get it?
4. Is this city bike friendly?
5. How good idea is having a car? I know gas is more expensive here than in most states of the country.
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 2 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 3 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 4 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 7 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 8 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 9 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 12 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 14 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 15 OHare car service north suburbs
- 16 Yellowstone
- 17 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 18 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 19 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 20 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 21 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 22 Page, AZ area
- 23 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 24 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 25 Traveling Alone