I want to go to Boston area to check different university campus. I want also to see the city night life and the atmosphere in general. I want some piece of advice for the following:
1. Where is the best place to stay at for vacations?
2. Where is the best place, I mean neighborhood for living?
3. Is there something like a card you buy for the metro/buses? And where should I get it?
4. Is this city bike friendly?
5. How good idea is having a car? I know gas is more expensive here than in most states of the country.
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/garcinia-melt-reviews
- 2 http://www.supplements4us.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 3 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 4 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 5 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 6 White gentle Toothbrush’s manufacturer
- 7 http://healthrewind.com/telosc-reviews/
- 8 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 9 http://www.supplement2go.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 10 http://megacleanseradvice.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 13 Your favourite places in New York City
- 14 Testorip X Reviews - Muscle Mass Is Best Formula!
- 15 Beauty your skin with Luminous Renewal
- 16 Point: Strength And Understanding
- 17 http://seremolynbuy.com/maxgain-xtreme-reviews/
- 18 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 19 They believe by practicing actual routines
- 20 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 21 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 22 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/forever-bust/
- 23 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 24 Las vegas +21
- 25 July 4th fireworks in NYC