I want to go to Boston area to check different university campus. I want also to see the city night life and the atmosphere in general. I want some piece of advice for the following:
1. Where is the best place to stay at for vacations?
2. Where is the best place, I mean neighborhood for living?
3. Is there something like a card you buy for the metro/buses? And where should I get it?
4. Is this city bike friendly?
5. How good idea is having a car? I know gas is more expensive here than in most states of the country.
Thanks so much for your help.
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Madison Square Garden
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC