I want to go to Boston area to check different university campus. I want also to see the city night life and the atmosphere in general. I want some piece of advice for the following:
1. Where is the best place to stay at for vacations?
2. Where is the best place, I mean neighborhood for living?
3. Is there something like a card you buy for the metro/buses? And where should I get it?
4. Is this city bike friendly?
5. How good idea is having a car? I know gas is more expensive here than in most states of the country.
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 2 Monday Night Football
- 3 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 6 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 7 JFK to Washington
- 8 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 9 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 10 Maui and Kauai
- 11 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Phoenix for the weekend
- 15 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 18 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 19 Christmas in Colorado
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 25 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?