I want to go to Boston area to check different university campus. I want also to see the city night life and the atmosphere in general. I want some piece of advice for the following:
1. Where is the best place to stay at for vacations?
2. Where is the best place, I mean neighborhood for living?
3. Is there something like a card you buy for the metro/buses? And where should I get it?
4. Is this city bike friendly?
5. How good idea is having a car? I know gas is more expensive here than in most states of the country.
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 2 http://trycognimaxiq.com/biomanix/
- 3 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/tinnitus-control/
- 5 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 6 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 7 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 8 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 9 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 10 Restaurants in DC
- 11 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 12 Nashville restaurants
- 13 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 14 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 15 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 16 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 17 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 18 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 19 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 20 MO road trip itinerary
- 21 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 22 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 23 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 24 Birthday vacation ideas
- 25 San Francisco to Costa Mesa