I want to go to Boston area to check different university campus. I want also to see the city night life and the atmosphere in general. I want some piece of advice for the following:
1. Where is the best place to stay at for vacations?
2. Where is the best place, I mean neighborhood for living?
3. Is there something like a card you buy for the metro/buses? And where should I get it?
4. Is this city bike friendly?
5. How good idea is having a car? I know gas is more expensive here than in most states of the country.
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 2 Wine Country
- 3 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 4 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 5 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 6 I95
- 7 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 8 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 9 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 10 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 11 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Pt Everglades to fll
- 14 Change planes in Atlanta
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Restaurants in Mesa
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 24 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 25 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14