I want to go to Boston area to check different university campus. I want also to see the city night life and the atmosphere in general. I want some piece of advice for the following:
1. Where is the best place to stay at for vacations?
2. Where is the best place, I mean neighborhood for living?
3. Is there something like a card you buy for the metro/buses? And where should I get it?
4. Is this city bike friendly?
5. How good idea is having a car? I know gas is more expensive here than in most states of the country.
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset☎ CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 2 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 3 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 4 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 5 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 6 Las vegas and nearby
- 7 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 8 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 9 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 10 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 13 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 14 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 15 Orlando area weather in June
- 16 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 17 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 18 New Itinerary
- 19 Help with Northwest Trip
- 20 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 21 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 22 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 23 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 24 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 25 road trip