looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementscart.com/blossom-youth-cream/
- 2 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Miami
- 5 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 6 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 7 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 8 March in New Mexico
- 9 buy tank tops
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 Back from the Big Easy
- 14 Border crossing
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 17 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 18 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 19 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 22 Cross country tips
- 23 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 24 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 25 Ideas for New York