looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 3 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 4 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 5 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 6 Coffee in Boston?
- 7 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 8 Traveling in winter
- 9 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 10 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 11 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 12 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 13 Interracial couples traveling south
- 14 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 15 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 16 Nashville Never Been
- 17 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 18 New orleans recs for family
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip