looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on tipping
- 2 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 3 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 4 Hilton Head restaurants
- 5 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 7 September Road Trip in New England
- 8 Road trip October
- 9 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 10 Amish
- 11 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 12 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 13 United Nations tours
- 14 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 15 national/state park in November
- 16 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 17 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 Cayo Costa State Park
- 20 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 21 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 22 Cross Country NH to WA
- 23 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 24 Road Trip
- 25 2 months in Hawaii!