looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 2 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 3 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 4 Returned from Sedona
- 5 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 6 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 7 Carlsbad Caverns
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 11 NYC with wheelchair
- 12 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 13 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 14 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 15 Biloxi Suggestions
- 16 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 17 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 18 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 20 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 21 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 22 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?