looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quran Teacher Online | Quran Teaching Online Academy | Quran for Kids
- 2 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 3 Arizona in late January
- 4 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 5 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 6 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 7 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 8 Don't Fail Financially Diet Foods - Granola Bars And Breakfast Sandwiches
- 9 http://elevategffacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 10 My Topic Titlehttp://gomusclebuilding.com/infinite-male-enhancement/
- 11 White light smile reviews
- 12 Key West
- 13 http://wellnesssupplement.com/image-revive/
- 14 Arizona in winter
- 15 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 16 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 17 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 18 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 20 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 21 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 22 moving to Florida
- 23 DC restaurant report
- 24 Neue Galerie
- 25 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!