looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 2 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 3 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 4 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 5 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 6 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 9 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 10 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 11 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 14 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 15 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 18 Which island for R&R?
- 19 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 20 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 21 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 22 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 23 Yellowstone
- 24 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 25 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot