looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 4 Donald Trump is more social than Hillary Clinton
- 5 Mr. Trump, your base is not happy by your removal of Steve Bannon
- 6 Northern California Gardens.
- 7 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 8 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 9 Hawaii wedding
- 10 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 11 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 12 Route 66
- 13 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 14 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 15 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 16 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 17 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 18 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 19 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 20 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 21 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Florida with a 2 year old
- 24 Train from east cost to west coast
- 25 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??