looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me with this
- 2 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 3 Houston MetroRail
- 4 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 5 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 6 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 7 Road trip around Washington DC
- 8 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 Dining in St. Louis
- 11 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 15 Weather in Chicago
- 16 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 17 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 18 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 21 Oregon road trip
- 22 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 23 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 24 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!