looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Boston trip this weekend- advice please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 5 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 7 Oregon Road Trip
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Refining my California Itinerary
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 18 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 19 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w