looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get Associated With Dark Circles
- 2 Regards to product your looking amazing
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 5 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 6 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 7 help from a true New Yorker.
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Safety Concerns
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 Alaska independent tour for group
- 13 Washington DC with kids
- 14 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 15 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 16 5 days in Colorado
- 17 Trip to northern California
- 18 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 19 40th in Key West
- 20 Downtown Chicago
- 21 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 22 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 23 Alaska -public transport
- 24 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 25 Hamilton Broadway