looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/dermafolia/
- 2 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 3 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 4 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 7 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 8 Boston to Naples florida
- 9 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 12 Hotel in Reno
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Trinity Site, NM
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 best health clubs with lap pools
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 25 Luxury hotel in Charleston