looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Boston trip this weekend- advice please
- 1 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 2 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 3 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 9 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 14 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 15 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 NYC
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!