So, we will be staying in Back Bay and will have 2 elderly ladies (86) with us who can walk, but the subway is not an option for climbing stairs. I looked at the Trip Planning site on the MBTA web site, is there a way to FORCE bus options? I can only get it to include subway travel along with bus and even if it is longer, we need only bus routes. Hoping a Boston Fodorite can help? Thanks!
Boston Trip Planning MBTA question? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Will have five days in Savannah
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 4 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 Our perfect day in Key West
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 12 Itinerary opinions
- 13 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 14 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 15 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 16 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 17 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 18 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 19 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 relocating travel
- 22 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 23 Seattle Hyatts
- 24 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?