My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 2 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 3 trip to Acadia National Park
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 September southwest utah
- 6 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 7 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 8 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 9 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 10 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 11 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 12 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 13 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 14 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 15 Charleston and Asheville
- 16 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 17 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 18 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 19 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 20 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 21 Visa, Greencard advice
- 22 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 23 march anniversary trip
- 24 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 25 cruise to Alaska including Denali