My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on PCH
- 2 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 3 Magic Show
- 4 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 5 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 6 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 7 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 10 Help us choose a hotel
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 16 Staying outside DC
- 17 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 18 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 19 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 22 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 23 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 24 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 25 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs