My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 2 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 4 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 Vegas hotels for families
- 9 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 10 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 11 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 12 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 denver to badlands
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 24 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?