My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 2 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 3 North Carolina Coast
- 4 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 5 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 NYC with wheelchair
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 9 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 10 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 11 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 12 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 13 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 14 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 15 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 16 New Orleans logistics
- 17 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 18 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 19 Hilton Head
- 20 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 21 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 22 louisiana bayou
- 23 The Adolphus
- 24 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 25 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas