My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 2 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 3 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 4 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 5 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 6 Texas
- 7 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 8 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 9 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 16 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 17 10 day trip
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Utah restaurants
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 21 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 22 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 23 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 24 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 25 Venice tourist travel pass