My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii is still Hell
- 2 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 3 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 4 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 5 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 6 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 7 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 8 Spring Break in Charleston
- 9 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 10 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 11 Berkshires
- 12 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 13 Sea world San Diego
- 14 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 15 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 18 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 19 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 20 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 21 Las Vegas in March
- 22 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 23 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 Clearwater visit.