My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 3 East Coast in December
- 4 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 8 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 Florida St George's Island
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 20 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 21 Weekend in NYC
- 22 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 23 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 24 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 25 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!