My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 2 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 3 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 4 Biloxi Suggestions
- 5 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 6 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 7 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 8 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 9 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 10 Martha's Vineyard area
- 11 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 12 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 13 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 14 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 15 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 16 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 17 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 18 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 19 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 20 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 21 Western U.S. Road trip
- 22 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 23 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 24 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 25 16 Days Utah National Parks