My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 2 Car Needed in Austin?
- 3 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 4 West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 6 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 7 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 11 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 12 Maui itinerary
- 13 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 14 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 15 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 16 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 17 East Coast Road Trip
- 18 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Pirateland SC
- 22 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 23 San Diego with Kids
- 24 Metro Card Options
- 25 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October