My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah 2
- 2 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 California San Diego area lodging
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 7 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 8 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 9 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 15 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 18 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 19 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 20 Kauai Garden tours
- 21 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 22 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 23 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 24 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston