My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 4 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 5 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 6 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 7 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 8 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 9 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 12 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 13 late-night DC restaurant
- 14 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 15 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 16 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 19 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 20 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 21 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 22 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 23 Oahu ideas
- 24 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 25 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014