My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 USA trip
- 6 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 Cape Cod in October
- 9 Air Connections on Maui
- 10 Theater Historians
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 15 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 18 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 19 Getaway
- 20 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 21 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 25 Boston hotel & transportation