My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 2 Chicago to Charleston
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Retiring in NM?
- 5 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 6 Route Planning for East USA
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 universal studios and disney
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 17 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 18 How many states have you been to?
- 19 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 20 USA, Trip to the south
- 21 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday