My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Juneau May 8th
- 4 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 5 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 Question about Miami travel
- 13 Salt Lake City
- 14 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 Locker at JFK
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 San Diego grocery stores
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Key Largo, FL
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?