My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 2 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 3 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 4 Southern Road Trip
- 5 4 Days in LV
- 6 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 7 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 8 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 9 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/le-jeune-anti-wrinkle-complex/
- 10 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 13 River Rafting: What to expect and How to Stay Safe?
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 16 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 17 First time visit to California
- 18 Hilton Head
- 19 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 22 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 23 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 24 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 25 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days