My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 3 moving to florida
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 8 Alaska railroad?
- 9 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 12 Itinerary opinions
- 13 Calgary to Banff
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 16 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 19 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 20 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 21 Our perfect day in Key West
- 22 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska
- 24 Pub with food in Seattle
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question