My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Biloxi questions again
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 8 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 9 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 10 Madison Square Garden
- 11 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans