My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 2 middlebury vt snow
- 3 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 4 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 5 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 6 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 7 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 Orlando in February
- 12 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 13 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 17 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 18 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 19 Orlando hotels
- 20 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 21 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 24 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 25 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation