My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 2 Southwest US
- 3 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 4 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 5 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 6 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 7 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 8 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 9 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 10 Car Rental in Sedona
- 11 Las Vegas show
- 12 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 13 Lake Powell
- 14 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 15 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 16 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 17 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 18 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 19 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 20 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 21 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 22 Glacier to Banff
- 23 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 24 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 25 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah