My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 3 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 6 Traveling in winter
- 7 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 8 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 11 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 12 Interracial couples traveling south
- 13 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 14 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 15 Nashville Never Been
- 16 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 17 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 18 New orleans recs for family
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip