My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 2 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 3 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 4 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 5 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 6 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 7 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 11 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 16 Round trip from Chicago
- 17 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 20 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 21 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Apartment Rentals DC
- 24 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 25 10 days in Big Island and Kauai