My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 3 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 4 Traveling Alone
- 5 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 6 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 7 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 8 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 9 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 10 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 11 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 12 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 13 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 14 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 15 Arizona in late January
- 16 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 17 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 18 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 21 Las Vegas Vacation
- 22 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 25 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming