My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 2 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 3 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 4 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 7 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 8 Shenandoah National Park
- 9 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 10 Alaska restaurant prices
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 13 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 14 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 15 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 16 Itinerary Help - options.
- 17 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 18 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 19 Daytona Beach and ??
- 20 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 21 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 22 Hawaii is still Hell
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 25 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9