My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley
- 2 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 5 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 6 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 7 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 8 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 9 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 10 Nashville 2016
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 13 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 14 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 15 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 16 Colorado - Photography
- 17 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 18 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 19 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 20 Where to stay in NYC
- 21 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 22 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 23 motorcycle ride
- 24 Hotel Monaco
- 25 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!