My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Highway 1 motels
- 2 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 3 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 6 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 7 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 8 driving from LA to Portland
- 9 Places to stay in TX...?
- 10 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 11 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 12 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 13 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 14 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 15 Silverthorne
- 16 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 17 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 18 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 19 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 20 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 21 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 11 days SE coast road trip
- 24 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 25 Getting around in NYC