My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Hotel in January
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 House sitter
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 x mas
- 11 Calf trip
- 12 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 13 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 14 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 15 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 16 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 17 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 18 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 19 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 20 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 21 Stopover in MIAMI
- 22 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 23 San Francisco Advice needed
- 24 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 25 Healdsburg tips