My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 2 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 3 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 11 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 USA with a 3 year old
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Universal studios/Orlando