My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 2 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 3 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 4 Carlsbad Caverns
- 5 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 6 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 8 NYC with wheelchair
- 9 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 10 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 11 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 12 Biloxi Suggestions
- 13 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 14 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 15 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 17 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 18 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 19 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 20 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 24 New Orleans music
- 25 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville