My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 2 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 3 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 4 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 5 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 6 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 7 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 8 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 9 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 10 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 11 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 12 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 13 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 14 West Virginia
- 15 Best Hotel
- 16 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 17 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 18 Alamo convertible
- 19 lobster rumor
- 20 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 21 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 22 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 23 seattle-portland place to stay
- 24 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 25 Moab Tenting end of Oct?