My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Asheville NC without a car
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown