My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Boston to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 5 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 6 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 7 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 8 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Seafood
- 16 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 23 Connecticut River Byway
- 24 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 25 Boston