My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific coast road trip
- 2 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 3 New Orleans and Slidell
- 4 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 5 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 6 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 7 Two days out of Seattle
- 8 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 9 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 10 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 11 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 13 Maine
- 14 Driving tips for San Diego, Palm Springs, Ventura
- 15 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 16 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 17 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 18 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 19 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 20 Back From Alaska
- 21 December trip to see snow
- 22 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 24 Senior Travel Helper
- 25 your favorite city USA?