My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Croati@: Tec*h SUPP0RT SKYPE Account CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 SKYPE ACCOUNT
- 2 Miami for 2 days
- 3 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 6 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 7 How much cash do you travel with?
- 8 Food Festival Tour
- 9 Boston area hotels
- 10 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 13 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 14 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 15 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 16 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 17 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 18 seattle apartment
- 19 Universal Studios vacation
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 23 Rules of the NY Subway
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?