My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 2 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 3 Mendocino Hiking
- 4 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 5 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 6 The New Whitney
- 7 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 8 Berkshires with a toddler
- 9 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 10 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 11 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 12 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 13 Highway 1 motels
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 16 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 17 11 days SE coast road trip
- 18 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 19 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 20 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 21 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 24 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 25 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)