My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona to Vegas
- 2 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 3 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 4 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 5 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 6 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 7 Classic NYC Deli
- 8 Cape Cod visit in August
- 9 Is this a new record for spam?
- 10 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 11 8 day trip to Florida
- 12 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 13 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 14 Buying wine New York City
- 15 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 18 Tulip time
- 19 Nashville Public Transportation
- 20 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 21 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 22 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 23 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July