My partner and I and our then to be 20 month old daughter are from Australia and planning a holiday to the US we are planning on flying to LA hiring a car for a week seeing as much as possible around there and then flying to Boston where we plan on hiring an RV and spending Christmas there and then travelling down the coast down to Orlando possibly Miami if we have the time we were going to allow 3 - 4 weeks to travel down the coast and it will be in December/January 2014/15 would love some feed back on how realistic this will we be able to see much between Boston and Orlando/Miami in this time? Can anyone give me some must see places. I love photography and capturing great views or places that will look amazing covered in snow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 2 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 3 September Road Trip in New England
- 4 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 5 NYC with 8 yr old
- 6 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 7 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 8 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 10 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 11 Florida Family vacation in California
- 12 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 13 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 14 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 15 San Francisco California
- 16 Miami and New Orleans
- 17 Louisville in December
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 20 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 21 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 22 United Nations tours
- 23 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 24 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 25 Yosemite and Sequoia