Hi- I know I've seen this question on here before, but now I can't find it. Moving Easter morning - I need to get from Boston to Astoria area. I am not familiar at all with driving into NYC area, only around; nor where I'm restricted with a truck. Looking at either a 10ft or 12ft truck. Guessing I need to take 90 to 84 to 91 to 95, and then what? I despise 95 so want as little time as possible on it. Thank you.
Boston to NYC with a Uhaul
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 2 culpepper
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 moving to florida
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 Alaska railroad?
- 10 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 Calgary to Banff
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 17 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 20 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 21 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 Pub with food in Seattle