Could someone please explain what the difference is between these types of train tickets. Also, what about Unreserved? We need to travel from Boston to NYC by Amtrak and I would like to get into the City before noon, without having to leave too early in the morning. There is one Acela train scheduled for a perfect time, but I would have to get Business Class seats. Do you actually get an assigned seat? I would just like to know what the difference is. Thanks!
Boston to NY on Amtrak - Difference between Business class and Reserved
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 2 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 3 One day in Washington DC
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants