Could someone please explain what the difference is between these types of train tickets. Also, what about Unreserved? We need to travel from Boston to NYC by Amtrak and I would like to get into the City before noon, without having to leave too early in the morning. There is one Acela train scheduled for a perfect time, but I would have to get Business Class seats. Do you actually get an assigned seat? I would just like to know what the difference is. Thanks!
Boston to NY on Amtrak - Difference between Business class and Reserved
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 18 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 A day in Dallas
- 21 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 22 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston