Could someone please explain what the difference is between these types of train tickets. Also, what about Unreserved? We need to travel from Boston to NYC by Amtrak and I would like to get into the City before noon, without having to leave too early in the morning. There is one Acela train scheduled for a perfect time, but I would have to get Business Class seats. Do you actually get an assigned seat? I would just like to know what the difference is. Thanks!
Boston to NY on Amtrak - Difference between Business class and Reserved
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 3 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Kennedy Space Center
- 6 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 7 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 10 5 week in US/Mexico
- 11 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 14 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 21 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 24 Jersey City Parking
- 25 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?