Could someone please explain what the difference is between these types of train tickets. Also, what about Unreserved? We need to travel from Boston to NYC by Amtrak and I would like to get into the City before noon, without having to leave too early in the morning. There is one Acela train scheduled for a perfect time, but I would have to get Business Class seats. Do you actually get an assigned seat? I would just like to know what the difference is. Thanks!
Boston to NY on Amtrak - Difference between Business class and Reserved
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 los angeles restaurants
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips