My girlfriend and I are planning a trip from Boston to New York City in late October. We'd love to see the beautiful Fall leaves and would also like to sample the cuisine the area is area is known for (I have to get a Maine lobster!). We're looking to travel for 3-4 days and would appreciate any suggestions on small towns to visit and recommended B&B's to stay at along the way. We're travelling from Australia to see your wonderful country, so any information regarding routes to take etc. would be fantastic. Thanks, Nic.
Boston to NY Fall Roadtrip (3-4 days)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 5 Chicago Questions
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Air Connections on Maui
- 8 camaro hire in waikiki
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Orlando for Work
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please