My girlfriend and I are planning a trip from Boston to New York City in late October. We'd love to see the beautiful Fall leaves and would also like to sample the cuisine the area is area is known for (I have to get a Maine lobster!). We're looking to travel for 3-4 days and would appreciate any suggestions on small towns to visit and recommended B&B's to stay at along the way. We're travelling from Australia to see your wonderful country, so any information regarding routes to take etc. would be fantastic. Thanks, Nic.
Boston to NY Fall Roadtrip (3-4 days)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 los angeles restaurants
- 2 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 3 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Calf trip
- 11 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 West Maui Restaurants
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas