My girlfriend and I are planning a trip from Boston to New York City in late October. We'd love to see the beautiful Fall leaves and would also like to sample the cuisine the area is area is known for (I have to get a Maine lobster!). We're looking to travel for 3-4 days and would appreciate any suggestions on small towns to visit and recommended B&B's to stay at along the way. We're travelling from Australia to see your wonderful country, so any information regarding routes to take etc. would be fantastic. Thanks, Nic.
Boston to NY Fall Roadtrip (3-4 days)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas in March
- 2 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 4 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 5 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 6 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 7 Montana- what are must see places?
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 Orlando parks advice
- 10 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 11 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 12 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 13 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 14 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 15 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 16 California San Diego area lodging
- 17 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 18 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 19 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 23 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 24 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 25 Best to do list on Hawaii