My girlfriend and I are planning a trip from Boston to New York City in late October. We'd love to see the beautiful Fall leaves and would also like to sample the cuisine the area is area is known for (I have to get a Maine lobster!). We're looking to travel for 3-4 days and would appreciate any suggestions on small towns to visit and recommended B&B's to stay at along the way. We're travelling from Australia to see your wonderful country, so any information regarding routes to take etc. would be fantastic. Thanks, Nic.
Boston to NY Fall Roadtrip (3-4 days)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Self guided White House tour
- 3 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 6 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 7 Moving to CT
- 8 Hotels Philly
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 13 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 14 san diego or nearby area
- 15 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 16 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 19 LA for a day and a half
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 Texas
- 24 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 25 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question