We are making our first trip to the States at the end of December, and will be in Boston from 2 Jan to 5 Jan, and will then be travelling to NY by train. The Acela seems to be 45 mins quicker, but much more expensive than the North East regional. Is it worth the premium ? On the North East regional is there a significant difference between "economy" and "business class".
As a second question, are there any areas that are more suitable to stay at the time of year (winter). We are not really used to the cold, and I am a little worried that I'm going to hate it because of the weather, but we won't visit the States for a while yet and Boston is definitely on my must see list ....
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 2 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 3 http://leorskincareblog.com/beverly-hills-md-crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 4 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/garcinia-super-slim-100/
- 5 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 6 Napa Valley Hotel
- 7 http://www.cogniqtry.com/revitasence/
- 8 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 9 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 10 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 11 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 12 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 13 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 14 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 15 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 16 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 17 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 18 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 19 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 20 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 21 Depot Bay OR
- 22 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 23 A June trip to Kauai
- 24 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 25 Across the United States by Train