We are making our first trip to the States at the end of December, and will be in Boston from 2 Jan to 5 Jan, and will then be travelling to NY by train. The Acela seems to be 45 mins quicker, but much more expensive than the North East regional. Is it worth the premium ? On the North East regional is there a significant difference between "economy" and "business class".
As a second question, are there any areas that are more suitable to stay at the time of year (winter). We are not really used to the cold, and I am a little worried that I'm going to hate it because of the weather, but we won't visit the States for a while yet and Boston is definitely on my must see list ....
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/shibari-personal-lubricant/
- 2 Help me with this
- 3 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Weather in Chicago
- 6 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 7 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 8 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 9 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 10 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 13 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 16 Dining in St. Louis
- 17 AR State Parks
- 18 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 NYC For The Day
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 22 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 23 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 24 JFK Terminal 8
- 25 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.