We are making our first trip to the States at the end of December, and will be in Boston from 2 Jan to 5 Jan, and will then be travelling to NY by train. The Acela seems to be 45 mins quicker, but much more expensive than the North East regional. Is it worth the premium ? On the North East regional is there a significant difference between "economy" and "business class".
As a second question, are there any areas that are more suitable to stay at the time of year (winter). We are not really used to the cold, and I am a little worried that I'm going to hate it because of the weather, but we won't visit the States for a while yet and Boston is definitely on my must see list ....
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family reunion ideas
- 2 san fransisco to crater lake
- 3 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 4 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 5 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 6 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 New Software
- 9 JFK-connection
- 10 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 11 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 12 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 13 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 16 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 17 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 18 RV campsites Newport RI
- 19 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 20 Southern history- walkable cities
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/raw-power-xl/
- 23 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/raw-power-xl/
- 24 Know the Functioning Of Nucific BIO X4!
- 25 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/