We are making our first trip to the States at the end of December, and will be in Boston from 2 Jan to 5 Jan, and will then be travelling to NY by train. The Acela seems to be 45 mins quicker, but much more expensive than the North East regional. Is it worth the premium ? On the North East regional is there a significant difference between "economy" and "business class".
As a second question, are there any areas that are more suitable to stay at the time of year (winter). We are not really used to the cold, and I am a little worried that I'm going to hate it because of the weather, but we won't visit the States for a while yet and Boston is definitely on my must see list ....
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://joannagainesskincare.com/ultavive-garcinia-za/
- 2 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 3 Planning our Move
- 4 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 5 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 6 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 7 Wilmington DE questions
- 8 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 9 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 13 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 14 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 15 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 16 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 17 Hotel advise Chicago
- 18 Maui and Kauai
- 19 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 20 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 21 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 22 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 23 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 24 Trip to Cali
- 25 NYC Hotel Decision