We are making our first trip to the States at the end of December, and will be in Boston from 2 Jan to 5 Jan, and will then be travelling to NY by train. The Acela seems to be 45 mins quicker, but much more expensive than the North East regional. Is it worth the premium ? On the North East regional is there a significant difference between "economy" and "business class".
As a second question, are there any areas that are more suitable to stay at the time of year (winter). We are not really used to the cold, and I am a little worried that I'm going to hate it because of the weather, but we won't visit the States for a while yet and Boston is definitely on my must see list ....
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/priamax/
- 2 Zirconia Crowns
- 3 Facebook helps become better able to promote
- 4 http://cleanserenewnorway.com/garcinia-total-diet/
- 5 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 6 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 7 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 8 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 9 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 10 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/vitalure/
- 11 http://supplementplatform.com/soleil-glo/
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 17 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 18 How many states have you been to?
- 19 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 20 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 21 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 22 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 23 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 24 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 25 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle