We are making our first trip to the States at the end of December, and will be in Boston from 2 Jan to 5 Jan, and will then be travelling to NY by train. The Acela seems to be 45 mins quicker, but much more expensive than the North East regional. Is it worth the premium ? On the North East regional is there a significant difference between "economy" and "business class".
As a second question, are there any areas that are more suitable to stay at the time of year (winter). We are not really used to the cold, and I am a little worried that I'm going to hate it because of the weather, but we won't visit the States for a while yet and Boston is definitely on my must see list ....
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/testomenix/
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 vermont lake
- 5 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 6 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 7 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 8 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 9 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 10 Seward without a car
- 11 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 12 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 13 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 15 flagstaff
- 16 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 sugestions
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 20 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 21 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 22 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 23 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 24 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 25 Outlet Mall in New Orleans