We are making our first trip to the States at the end of December, and will be in Boston from 2 Jan to 5 Jan, and will then be travelling to NY by train. The Acela seems to be 45 mins quicker, but much more expensive than the North East regional. Is it worth the premium ? On the North East regional is there a significant difference between "economy" and "business class".
As a second question, are there any areas that are more suitable to stay at the time of year (winter). We are not really used to the cold, and I am a little worried that I'm going to hate it because of the weather, but we won't visit the States for a while yet and Boston is definitely on my must see list ....
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 When do school start again in August?
- 3 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 4 What to do in San Diego
- 5 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 6 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 7 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 8 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 9 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 10 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 11 What to do in New York?
- 12 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 13 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 14 Our Boston Getaway
- 15 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 16 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 17 40th in Key West
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 23 Nashville Questions
- 24 Redwood National Forest
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday