We will be staying in Nantucket for 3 days of R&R following a hectic conference schedule in Boston in late May. We want to know how to get to Nantucket from Boston and what are our options? If we rent a car to Hyannis and catch the ferry, is there a place to park the rental car? We don't really want to drive to Hyannis from Boston. Would it be better to take a bus to Hyannis? If so, how long does it take and how much will it cost and which is the best bus service (assuming we have a choice)? Or better to fly from the Boston airport?What airline and how much would that cost? thanks for any help you can offer w/ this.
boston to nantucket: what are our options?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Weekend in NYC
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage