We will be staying in Nantucket for 3 days of R&R following a hectic conference schedule in Boston in late May. We want to know how to get to Nantucket from Boston and what are our options? If we rent a car to Hyannis and catch the ferry, is there a place to park the rental car? We don't really want to drive to Hyannis from Boston. Would it be better to take a bus to Hyannis? If so, how long does it take and how much will it cost and which is the best bus service (assuming we have a choice)? Or better to fly from the Boston airport?What airline and how much would that cost? thanks for any help you can offer w/ this.
boston to nantucket: what are our options?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 2 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 3 Alaska Trip Planning
- 4 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 5 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 6 new york subway help please
- 7 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 8 Boston to see Sargent works
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 10 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 11 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 12 Moving out of states from Florida
- 13 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 14 Atlanta to LA
- 15 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 16 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 17 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 18 Things to do in La Jolla
- 19 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 20 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 21 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 22 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 23 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 24 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.