We will be staying in Nantucket for 3 days of R&R following a hectic conference schedule in Boston in late May. We want to know how to get to Nantucket from Boston and what are our options? If we rent a car to Hyannis and catch the ferry, is there a place to park the rental car? We don't really want to drive to Hyannis from Boston. Would it be better to take a bus to Hyannis? If so, how long does it take and how much will it cost and which is the best bus service (assuming we have a choice)? Or better to fly from the Boston airport?What airline and how much would that cost? thanks for any help you can offer w/ this.
boston to nantucket: what are our options?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 4 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 7 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 14 charleston during Christmas Week
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 19 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 20 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 21 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 22 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 23 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?