We will be staying in Nantucket for 3 days of R&R following a hectic conference schedule in Boston in late May. We want to know how to get to Nantucket from Boston and what are our options? If we rent a car to Hyannis and catch the ferry, is there a place to park the rental car? We don't really want to drive to Hyannis from Boston. Would it be better to take a bus to Hyannis? If so, how long does it take and how much will it cost and which is the best bus service (assuming we have a choice)? Or better to fly from the Boston airport?What airline and how much would that cost? thanks for any help you can offer w/ this.
boston to nantucket: what are our options?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 2 New York City and New England
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 13 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 18 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 23 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)