We will be staying in Nantucket for 3 days of R&R following a hectic conference schedule in Boston in late May. We want to know how to get to Nantucket from Boston and what are our options? If we rent a car to Hyannis and catch the ferry, is there a place to park the rental car? We don't really want to drive to Hyannis from Boston. Would it be better to take a bus to Hyannis? If so, how long does it take and how much will it cost and which is the best bus service (assuming we have a choice)? Or better to fly from the Boston airport?What airline and how much would that cost? thanks for any help you can offer w/ this.
boston to nantucket: what are our options?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut River Byway
- 2 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 3 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 4 San Diego farmer's markets
- 5 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 6 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 7 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 8 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 9 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 12 drive from SF to crater lake
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 17 Hotel near Miami airport
- 18 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 19 Santa Barbara, California
- 20 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 21 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 22 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 23 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 24 culpepper
- 25 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?