I am plannning a trip to Boston and Montreal. My plan is spending 3 days in each city and a couple of days in the trip between both cities. For this trip (by car), what places do you recommend me to go? What kind of scenenry is over there? If I would have to spend one night in between, where would you spend it? Tks!!!
Boston to Montreal
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Priceline, WARNING
- 4 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 5 Less commercial beach?
- 6 Washington Wineries
- 7 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 8 New York City Parking
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 13 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 16 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants