We will be driving through New England this summer to ultimately end at Lake Winnepesaukee. My husband and I and our 3 boys, ages 9, 11, 14. Basically this "tour" begins in Mystic, Conn. where we plan to overnight and see the aquarium and Seaport. From there we will head to Plymouth, MA and spend 2-3 nights. Want to see Plimoth Plantation and Mayflower and anything else recommended? So far all of these sites I visited as a kid and loved and now want to take my kids. From there, however, I'm a newbie. I'm looking for places to stop that will be fun for us all. We have visited Boston before, so I am looking to skip over any time in the city. Should we go all the way to Acadia or just end in Southern Maine for a beach night or 2? Any unique activities that are more than just museums, etc? We have a week to get from Mystic to Lake W. Any and all suggestions welcome!
Boston to Maine - Where to Stop with Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 11 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 12 Long Island Advice
- 13 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 14 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 15 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 16 Boston suggestions
- 17 California
- 18 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto