We will be driving through New England this summer to ultimately end at Lake Winnepesaukee. My husband and I and our 3 boys, ages 9, 11, 14. Basically this "tour" begins in Mystic, Conn. where we plan to overnight and see the aquarium and Seaport. From there we will head to Plymouth, MA and spend 2-3 nights. Want to see Plimoth Plantation and Mayflower and anything else recommended? So far all of these sites I visited as a kid and loved and now want to take my kids. From there, however, I'm a newbie. I'm looking for places to stop that will be fun for us all. We have visited Boston before, so I am looking to skip over any time in the city. Should we go all the way to Acadia or just end in Southern Maine for a beach night or 2? Any unique activities that are more than just museums, etc? We have a week to get from Mystic to Lake W. Any and all suggestions welcome!
Boston to Maine - Where to Stop with Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 12 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Denver in a half day
- 22 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 23 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming