We will be driving through New England this summer to ultimately end at Lake Winnepesaukee. My husband and I and our 3 boys, ages 9, 11, 14. Basically this "tour" begins in Mystic, Conn. where we plan to overnight and see the aquarium and Seaport. From there we will head to Plymouth, MA and spend 2-3 nights. Want to see Plimoth Plantation and Mayflower and anything else recommended? So far all of these sites I visited as a kid and loved and now want to take my kids. From there, however, I'm a newbie. I'm looking for places to stop that will be fun for us all. We have visited Boston before, so I am looking to skip over any time in the city. Should we go all the way to Acadia or just end in Southern Maine for a beach night or 2? Any unique activities that are more than just museums, etc? We have a week to get from Mystic to Lake W. Any and all suggestions welcome!
Boston to Maine - Where to Stop with Kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Wedding in Hawaii
- 6 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 Alaska cruise and land
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 18 SF to DR? WTH!
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 NYC Itinerary Help
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 23 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 24 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 25 Washington DC in May for 4 days