Well, I don't see any bridges so what is the best way to get across the water to end up in Upton, Long Island when driving from the Boston area (next week)? Is one ferry service or port better than the other? It would be easy to fly, but my son has to have his car with him. Thanks for any help!
Boston to Long Island - driving route suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 3 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 4 Alaska
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 8 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 9 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 10 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 15 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 16 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 17 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 18 San Diego grocery stores
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 21 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde