On Memorial Day, May 30th, I need to drive my daughter from Wakefield, MA to JFK airport. Does anyone have a suggested route. We need to arrive at JFK by 3 PM.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 2 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 3 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 6 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 7 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 8 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 9 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 10 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 11 Hotel in Reno
- 12 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 14 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 15 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 16 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 17 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 18 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 19 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 20 Utah National Parks visit
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 23 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 24 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 25 Chicago to Portland drive March 1