On Memorial Day, May 30th, I need to drive my daughter from Wakefield, MA to JFK airport. Does anyone have a suggested route. We need to arrive at JFK by 3 PM.
Boston to JFK by car - tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Calf trip
- 4 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 9 House sitter
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 x mas
- 16 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 17 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 18 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 19 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 20 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 21 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 22 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 23 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 24 Stopover in MIAMI
- 25 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?