Hello,looking for some advice. We are traveling to florida from boston and have read so many different ideas on the best routes to go. We would like to avoid NY traffic since we are leaving boston around noon and will hit that area at the worst time!! We're thinking about route 287 as an alternative but have also read some other ideas on different routes such as the mass pike to I-84. If anyone has any suggestions/ideas on the best route we would love to get some advice. thanks
boston to florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 7 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 8 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 9 Locker at JFK
- 10 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 11 San Diego grocery stores
- 12 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 13 Best places to move to Florida?
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Question about Miami travel
- 17 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 18 Key Largo, FL
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 21 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 22 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 West Coast Bound End of March
- 25 Help with Northeast vacation strategy