Hello,looking for some advice. We are traveling to florida from boston and have read so many different ideas on the best routes to go. We would like to avoid NY traffic since we are leaving boston around noon and will hit that area at the worst time!! We're thinking about route 287 as an alternative but have also read some other ideas on different routes such as the mass pike to I-84. If anyone has any suggestions/ideas on the best route we would love to get some advice. thanks
boston to florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone there to help me!
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 Calf trip
- 7 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls