Hello,looking for some advice. We are traveling to florida from boston and have read so many different ideas on the best routes to go. We would like to avoid NY traffic since we are leaving boston around noon and will hit that area at the worst time!! We're thinking about route 287 as an alternative but have also read some other ideas on different routes such as the mass pike to I-84. If anyone has any suggestions/ideas on the best route we would love to get some advice. thanks
boston to florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 8 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 11 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 14 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 15 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 20 Maui vacation
- 21 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 22 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 23 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 24 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 25 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014