Will be traveling by car to Cleveland, OH from Boston in April to visit friends. Any tips for places of interest to stop along the way, and where to stay overnight? Also any "must see" things in the Cleveland area? 2 adults will be traveling with children aged 4,7,9 interested in sports, history, anything exciting and new! Thank you in advance!
Boston to Cleveland, OH road trip
- 1 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 2 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 3 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 4 Airport luggage tamparing
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Minneapolis Hotel
- 7 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 8 New York City Parking
- 9 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 10 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 11 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 12 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 13 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 14 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 18 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 22 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 23 Luxor Egypt
- 24 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 25 stay near newark or nyc