We are planning a trip the last week of September. We have never traveled the East coast and would like any recommended routes. I hear highway 1 is the way to go, but any other ideas would be great! We are flying in to Boston and would like the most scenic route. Would also like suggestions of what first timers should see!!
Boston to Bar harbour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 3 Pirateland SC
- 4 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 5 San Diego with Kids
- 6 Metro Card Options
- 7 Maui itinerary
- 8 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 9 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 10 getting around DC
- 11 California
- 12 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 13 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 14 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 15 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 16 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 19 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 20 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 21 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 24 Oahu
- 25 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?