We are planning a trip the last week of September. We have never traveled the East coast and would like any recommended routes. I hear highway 1 is the way to go, but any other ideas would be great! We are flying in to Boston and would like the most scenic route. Would also like suggestions of what first timers should see!!
Boston to Bar harbour
View all United States activity »
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 3 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 17 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 18 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 19 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 20 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 21 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 22 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 23 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown