We are planning a trip the last week of September. We have never traveled the East coast and would like any recommended routes. I hear highway 1 is the way to go, but any other ideas would be great! We are flying in to Boston and would like the most scenic route. Would also like suggestions of what first timers should see!!
Boston to Bar harbour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 2 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Door County Suggestions
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 8 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 9 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 10 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 16 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 21 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 22 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 23 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!