We are planning a trip the last week of September. We have never traveled the East coast and would like any recommended routes. I hear highway 1 is the way to go, but any other ideas would be great! We are flying in to Boston and would like the most scenic route. Would also like suggestions of what first timers should see!!
Boston to Bar harbour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Colorado in the summer!
- 5 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 9 Washington DC Metro
- 10 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 Travel West Coast
- 17 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Wine Country Picnic
- 20 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 21 Road trip through the south
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Myrtle Beach
- 25 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK