I am starting a new thread on this question. We have 5 nights to travel round trip from Boston Airport to the Acadia area and back. If you had five places to choose to eat dinner, what restaurant and in what town(s) would you reccommend? My husband and I are traveling in mid-September and want to eat where the locals eat and have some great New England seafood. We have traveled many places in the world, and often we pick where we stay only because of where we want to eat. It does not have to be high end, just good food and a good atmosphere. Preferably, the restaurant would be close by to a place we could stay. Walking distance is even better. I am asking this question because it may help me narrow down my choices of places we will visit. There is a lot on our list and not enough time to do everything! Thanks for any suggestions!
Boston to Bar Harbor places to eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 2 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 3 Yosemite Fire
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Lodging - Yosemite
- 7 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 12 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 An RV trip along the coast
- 16 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 19 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 20 Fancy dining
- 21 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 22 Charlotte restaurant help
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!