I am starting a new thread on this question. We have 5 nights to travel round trip from Boston Airport to the Acadia area and back. If you had five places to choose to eat dinner, what restaurant and in what town(s) would you reccommend? My husband and I are traveling in mid-September and want to eat where the locals eat and have some great New England seafood. We have traveled many places in the world, and often we pick where we stay only because of where we want to eat. It does not have to be high end, just good food and a good atmosphere. Preferably, the restaurant would be close by to a place we could stay. Walking distance is even better. I am asking this question because it may help me narrow down my choices of places we will visit. There is a lot on our list and not enough time to do everything! Thanks for any suggestions!
Boston to Bar Harbor places to eat
- 1 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 2 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 3 Trying To Find a Place
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 romantic colorado trip
- 6 Fourth of July Weekend
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Fires in Colorado
- 9 Marcola?
- 10 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 11 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 14 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 15 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 16 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 17 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 One day in NYC
- 20 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 21 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Key West at Christmas time
- 24 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 25 Chicago Architectural Tours