I am starting a new thread on this question. We have 5 nights to travel round trip from Boston Airport to the Acadia area and back. If you had five places to choose to eat dinner, what restaurant and in what town(s) would you reccommend? My husband and I are traveling in mid-September and want to eat where the locals eat and have some great New England seafood. We have traveled many places in the world, and often we pick where we stay only because of where we want to eat. It does not have to be high end, just good food and a good atmosphere. Preferably, the restaurant would be close by to a place we could stay. Walking distance is even better. I am asking this question because it may help me narrow down my choices of places we will visit. There is a lot on our list and not enough time to do everything! Thanks for any suggestions!
Boston to Bar Harbor places to eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 4 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 5 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 6 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 7 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 8 NYC Clubs for live music
- 9 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 12 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 13 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 14 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 15 ONP help
- 16 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 19 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 20 Berkshires in late October
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?