I am starting a new thread on this question. We have 5 nights to travel round trip from Boston Airport to the Acadia area and back. If you had five places to choose to eat dinner, what restaurant and in what town(s) would you reccommend? My husband and I are traveling in mid-September and want to eat where the locals eat and have some great New England seafood. We have traveled many places in the world, and often we pick where we stay only because of where we want to eat. It does not have to be high end, just good food and a good atmosphere. Preferably, the restaurant would be close by to a place we could stay. Walking distance is even better. I am asking this question because it may help me narrow down my choices of places we will visit. There is a lot on our list and not enough time to do everything! Thanks for any suggestions!
Boston to Bar Harbor places to eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 4 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 5 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 6 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 8 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 9 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 10 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 16 new york plays
- 17 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Round trip from Chicago
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Panama City beach or other suggestion