I am starting a new thread on this question. We have 5 nights to travel round trip from Boston Airport to the Acadia area and back. If you had five places to choose to eat dinner, what restaurant and in what town(s) would you reccommend? My husband and I are traveling in mid-September and want to eat where the locals eat and have some great New England seafood. We have traveled many places in the world, and often we pick where we stay only because of where we want to eat. It does not have to be high end, just good food and a good atmosphere. Preferably, the restaurant would be close by to a place we could stay. Walking distance is even better. I am asking this question because it may help me narrow down my choices of places we will visit. There is a lot on our list and not enough time to do everything! Thanks for any suggestions!
Boston to Bar Harbor places to eat
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 6 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 7 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 8 Priceline, WARNING
- 9 Less commercial beach?
- 10 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 11 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 12 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 13 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 14 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 19 stay near newark or nyc
- 20 New York City Parking
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Washington Wineries