I am starting a new thread on this question. We have 5 nights to travel round trip from Boston Airport to the Acadia area and back. If you had five places to choose to eat dinner, what restaurant and in what town(s) would you reccommend? My husband and I are traveling in mid-September and want to eat where the locals eat and have some great New England seafood. We have traveled many places in the world, and often we pick where we stay only because of where we want to eat. It does not have to be high end, just good food and a good atmosphere. Preferably, the restaurant would be close by to a place we could stay. Walking distance is even better. I am asking this question because it may help me narrow down my choices of places we will visit. There is a lot on our list and not enough time to do everything! Thanks for any suggestions!
Boston to Bar Harbor places to eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 5 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Alaska cruise and land
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 NYC taxi vs car service
- 13 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Wedding in Hawaii
- 21 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 22 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 23 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 24 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions