I am starting a new thread on this question. We have 5 nights to travel round trip from Boston Airport to the Acadia area and back. If you had five places to choose to eat dinner, what restaurant and in what town(s) would you reccommend? My husband and I are traveling in mid-September and want to eat where the locals eat and have some great New England seafood. We have traveled many places in the world, and often we pick where we stay only because of where we want to eat. It does not have to be high end, just good food and a good atmosphere. Preferably, the restaurant would be close by to a place we could stay. Walking distance is even better. I am asking this question because it may help me narrow down my choices of places we will visit. There is a lot on our list and not enough time to do everything! Thanks for any suggestions!
Boston to Bar Harbor places to eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 2 Rental Services
- 3 Hawaii is still Hell
- 4 Orlando parks advice
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 9 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 12 Maui - Haleakala
- 13 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 15 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 16 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 17 Vegas in mid may
- 18 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 19 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 20 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 21 Texas for art and history lovers
- 22 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 23 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 24 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 25 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!