I am starting a new thread on this question. We have 5 nights to travel round trip from Boston Airport to the Acadia area and back. If you had five places to choose to eat dinner, what restaurant and in what town(s) would you reccommend? My husband and I are traveling in mid-September and want to eat where the locals eat and have some great New England seafood. We have traveled many places in the world, and often we pick where we stay only because of where we want to eat. It does not have to be high end, just good food and a good atmosphere. Preferably, the restaurant would be close by to a place we could stay. Walking distance is even better. I am asking this question because it may help me narrow down my choices of places we will visit. There is a lot on our list and not enough time to do everything! Thanks for any suggestions!
Boston to Bar Harbor places to eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 2 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 3 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 first time in AZ
- 8 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 9 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 10 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 13 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 16 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 17 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 18 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 19 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 20 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 St. Simon, Georgia
- 23 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 24 Moving to New Jersey
- 25 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?