I am starting a new thread on this question. We have 5 nights to travel round trip from Boston Airport to the Acadia area and back. If you had five places to choose to eat dinner, what restaurant and in what town(s) would you reccommend? My husband and I are traveling in mid-September and want to eat where the locals eat and have some great New England seafood. We have traveled many places in the world, and often we pick where we stay only because of where we want to eat. It does not have to be high end, just good food and a good atmosphere. Preferably, the restaurant would be close by to a place we could stay. Walking distance is even better. I am asking this question because it may help me narrow down my choices of places we will visit. There is a lot on our list and not enough time to do everything! Thanks for any suggestions!
Boston to Bar Harbor places to eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 7 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 8 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 9 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 10 Beach holiday with baby
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 13 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 14 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 17 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 18 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 19 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 20 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 21 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 22 Salt Lake City
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 25 Savannah GA