we are planning a 5 night trip in early august. landing at logan airport (because $99 r/t flight from baltimore). rent a car and drive 2 1/2 hours to bath or boothbay harbor. overnight. day 2 drive up hwy 1 ( very scenic?) to bar harbor. 3 nights bar harbor and acadia (2 full days). drive back to boothbay harbor for final overnight. final day, return to logan for flight home. our goal is to see the maine coast and spend some time in acadia. please offer suggestions. thank you
boston to bar harbor (acadia) itinerary. need help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 3 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 4 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 5 Alaskan coast travel options
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Timeshare Nightmares
- 8 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 16 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 17 How to dress in Vegas
- 18 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Breckenridge in October