This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://faceliftgymbuy.com/prodroxatone-serum/
- 2 http://www.xtgenixau.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 3 http://supplementsadvisor.org/skinprov/
- 4 Could Attempt Better Looking Skin
- 5 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/revitol-anti-aging-cream/
- 6 http://www.cogniqtry.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 7 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/testo-vital/
- 8 http://www.healthyminimag.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 9 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 10 http://idmcracksoftware.com
- 11 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 12 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/mastique-serum-fr/
- 13 virtual dj @ http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 14 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 15 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 16 questioning it water will make
- 17 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 18 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 19 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 20 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 23 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 24 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 25 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City