This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 November redwoods trip
- 2 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 3 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 4 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 7 costco Big island
- 8 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 9 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 10 Layover
- 11 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 12 First Trip to New Mexico
- 13 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 16 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 17 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 18 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 19 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 20 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 23 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 24 Wedding gifts?
- 25 December Vacation in Florida by Beach