This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 destin resorts
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 6 Arlington funeral plans
- 7 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 8 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 9 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 10 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 11 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 12 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 15 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 16 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 17 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 18 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 19 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Airfares in the 1970's
- 22 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 23 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 24 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 25 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane