This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 4 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 5 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 6 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 IAH to HOU Questions
- 9 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 10 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 11 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 12 Jazzfest side trips
- 13 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 14 March in New Mexico
- 15 No Spam this morning!!
- 16 San Francisco transit options
- 17 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 21 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 22 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 23 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 24 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 25 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)