This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 5 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 6 Dallas airport to bush library
- 7 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 8 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 9 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 10 Northern California Gardens.
- 11 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 12 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 13 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 14 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 15 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 16 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 17 Arches or Zion?
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 19 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 20 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 21 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 22 Providence RI Waterfire
- 23 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 24 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 25 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th