This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 bech HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 3 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 4 Help with Northwest Trip
- 5 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 6 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 7 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 8 Myrtle beach
- 9 "Fitness" vacations
- 10 Orlando area weather in June
- 11 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 12 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 13 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 14 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 15 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 16 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 17 Boston Food Tour
- 18 Help plan my trip please
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 20 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 21 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 22 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 23 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 24 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 25 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO