This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Boston Symphony Hall seating question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 3 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 4 West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Car Needed in Austin?
- 6 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 8 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 9 New Orleans Weekend
- 10 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 11 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 12 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 13 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 14 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 15 East Coast Road Trip
- 16 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 17 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 18 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 19 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 20 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 21 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary