This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Boston Symphony Hall seating question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 8 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 13 Richmond highlights?
- 14 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Must Eats
- 21 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 22 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 23 Florida St George's Island
- 24 Union Square area restaurant
- 25 4 week family trip ideas