This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 2 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 3 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 4 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 5 Skagway
- 6 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 7 Retiring in NM?
- 8 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 9 Chicago to Charleston
- 10 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 11 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 15 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 18 Honeymoon out west.
- 19 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 20 Route Planning for East USA
- 21 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 22 Utah National Parks visit
- 23 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 24 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 25 universal studios and disney