This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Boston Symphony Hall seating question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 2 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 3 Seattle - newby questions
- 4 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 7 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 8 Restaurants Chicago June
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 11 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 12 tip for valet parking
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 California: Getty museum
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 NYC hotel/July
- 19 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 20 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 21 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 22 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 25 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco