This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 3 DC restaurant report
- 4 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 5 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 6 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 7 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 8 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 9 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 10 Arizona in late January
- 11 Arizona in winter
- 12 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 13 A Few Days in Asheville
- 14 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 15 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 16 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 17 Key West
- 18 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 19 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 20 moving to Florida
- 21 Neue Galerie
- 22 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 23 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 24 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 25 national park during thanksgiving