This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Houston during hurricane
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 5 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 6 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 7 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 11 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 Where to live in the North East
- 14 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 15 Phoenix for the weekend
- 16 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 17 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 18 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 19 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 20 Christmas in Colorado
- 21 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 22 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 23 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place