This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/exoslim/
- 2 http://healthrewind.com/the-missing-omega/
- 3 http://www.maxmusclestack.com/electra-hair-brush
- 4 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 5 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/rush-force-xt/
- 6 Are you looking delivery driver job description?
- 7 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/zyalix/
- 8 http://www.usadrugguide.com/cognidepth-review/
- 9 Weight Loss support groups online.
- 10 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 11 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 12 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 13 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 14 Mountain Honeymoon
- 15 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 16 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 17 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 18 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 19 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 20 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 21 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 22 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 23 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 24 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 25 Kid Friendly Acivities