This would be my first concert at the Boston Symphony Hall. It's my understanding that the hall has great acoustics as long as you're not sitting where there's an overhang. Because I've always wanted to see Itzhak Perlman play, I'd like to "see" him as well as hear him.
So with that in mind, I'd appreciate any thoughts about which of these three choices you would pick. The 3rd choice is $20 cheaper, but is appealing because the seat in the second row. I'm only 5'3", so wondering if I'd see anything from the 1st choice in the Orchestra section.
1. Orchestra section - row N, last seat on the left hand side, aisle seat 34.
2. Balcony 1 - row C on left side (center of left side), seat 30
3. Balcony 2 - row B on left side (center of left side), aisle seat 32
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch guardians of the galaxy vol.2 l Movie In HD Quality
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 Erectimax @ http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/erectimax/
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 Alaska cruise
- 6 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 7 Sonoma
- 8 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 9 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 10 New Orleans
- 11 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 12 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 13 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 14 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 15 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 16 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 17 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 18 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 19 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 20 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 21 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 California Trip
- 25 101 closure