I know I'm being a little paranoid here but wanted to ask some safety questions. I'm taking C&J Trailways from Maine to the Boston South Station. C&J drops you off at the bus station which is a short walk to the train station. I'll be coming back into BOS at 8p at night and wondering of the area around the train station and the bus station are safe areas? Is the walk from between the two safe? Thanks for any info.
Boston South Station Amtrak
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 3 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 4 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 5 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 Small Sofas
- 8 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 9 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 10 Trying To Find a Place
- 11 romantic colorado trip
- 12 Fourth of July Weekend
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Fires in Colorado
- 15 Marcola?
- 16 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 17 Updates from Hanalei
- 18 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 19 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 20 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 21 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 22 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 23 One day in NYC
- 24 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 25 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone