We are planning a two day trip by car to Boston in September. Our main interests are to see the USS Constitution and to walk the Freedom Trail. We are not really wanting to drive downtown and would like to find a hotel located away from city center that is fairly convenient to public transportation. I have been considering the South Boston Courtyard. This particular facility includes complementary parking. I would appreciate comments concerning this facility and location as well as alternate suggestions. Thank you in advance.
Boston September 2011
View all United States activity »
- 1 Madison Square Garden
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 5 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 16 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 17 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 18 Biloxi questions again
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 23 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Sedona to Palm Springs