We are planning a two day trip by car to Boston in September. Our main interests are to see the USS Constitution and to walk the Freedom Trail. We are not really wanting to drive downtown and would like to find a hotel located away from city center that is fairly convenient to public transportation. I have been considering the South Boston Courtyard. This particular facility includes complementary parking. I would appreciate comments concerning this facility and location as well as alternate suggestions. Thank you in advance.
Boston September 2011
- 1 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 5 Boston and surrounding area
- 6 Middlebury vt quickie
- 7 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 8 Denver 1 day in denver
- 9 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 10 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 11 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 19 Albuquerque to Denver
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 American Airlines reservation question
- 24 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 25 Car trip from Seattle