I am satying in Cherry hill, NJ. I am planning a 3 days tour with my wife and kid. I am looking for 1 day in city, downtown and 1 and half day in some activity on the lake or beach.
I am considering boston or verigia beach. I am not getting sports activity near boston and city activity near verginia beach. Can anybody suggest something??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/fertile-seed-male-fertility-enhancement/
- 2 hotel in NYC
- 3 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 4 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Briefly, in WNY
- 7 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 8 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 9 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 10 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 11 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 12 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 15 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 16 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 17 October New England Honeymoon??
- 18 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 19 Zion National Park
- 20 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 21 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 22 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 23 What to do in Asheville
- 24 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 25 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego