I am satying in Cherry hill, NJ. I am planning a 3 days tour with my wife and kid. I am looking for 1 day in city, downtown and 1 and half day in some activity on the lake or beach.
I am considering boston or verigia beach. I am not getting sports activity near boston and city activity near verginia beach. Can anybody suggest something??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 2 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 3 Glacier National Park in September
- 4 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 5 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 6 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 7 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 8 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 9 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 10 New Software
- 11 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 13 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 14 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 17 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 18 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 21 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 22 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 23 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 24 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 25 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary