I am satying in Cherry hill, NJ. I am planning a 3 days tour with my wife and kid. I am looking for 1 day in city, downtown and 1 and half day in some activity on the lake or beach.
I am considering boston or verigia beach. I am not getting sports activity near boston and city activity near verginia beach. Can anybody suggest something??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 2 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 3 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 4 International student, applying for school
- 5 Getting around in NYC
- 6 driving from LA to Portland
- 7 11 days SE coast road trip
- 8 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 9 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 10 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 11 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 12 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 13 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 14 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 15 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 16 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 17 Road trip from and back to New York
- 18 50th in Hawaii
- 19 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 20 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 21 Silverthorne
- 22 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 23 Places to stay in TX...?
- 24 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 25 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms