I am satying in Cherry hill, NJ. I am planning a 3 days tour with my wife and kid. I am looking for 1 day in city, downtown and 1 and half day in some activity on the lake or beach.
I am considering boston or verigia beach. I am not getting sports activity near boston and city activity near verginia beach. Can anybody suggest something??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 2 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 3 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 4 What to do in San Diego
- 5 Our Boston Getaway
- 6 http://www.getsunergetics.com/elysian-natural-daily-revitalizer/
- 7 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 10 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 11 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 12 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 13 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 14 40th in Key West
- 15 What to do in New York?
- 16 When do school start again in August?
- 17 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 18 Disney for Florida residents
- 19 Yosemite
- 20 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 21 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 22 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 23 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 24 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 25 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!