I am satying in Cherry hill, NJ. I am planning a 3 days tour with my wife and kid. I am looking for 1 day in city, downtown and 1 and half day in some activity on the lake or beach.
I am considering boston or verigia beach. I am not getting sports activity near boston and city activity near verginia beach. Can anybody suggest something??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NJ to Florida drive
- 2 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 4 DC area Metro Maintenance Work
- 5 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 6 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip
- 7 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 8 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 9 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 10 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 11 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 14 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 15 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 16 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 17 what western states to spend the most time in
- 18 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 19 Kauai in November
- 20 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 21 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 22 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 23 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 24 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 25 10 Days- California during the holidays