I am satying in Cherry hill, NJ. I am planning a 3 days tour with my wife and kid. I am looking for 1 day in city, downtown and 1 and half day in some activity on the lake or beach.
I am considering boston or verigia beach. I am not getting sports activity near boston and city activity near verginia beach. Can anybody suggest something??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 办理文凭学位理南加州大学USC毕业证成绩单Q微信（875093404）学历认证Southern California
- 2 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 3 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 4 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 5 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 6 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 7 South Carolina
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 10 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 11 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 12 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 13 12-hour layover, is it possible to go to lunch with a relative?
- 14 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 15 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 16 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 17 trip to Acadia National Park
- 18 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 19 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 20 help with visit to Kennedy Space Center, Fl
- 21 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 22 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 23 Help with New England Itinerary
- 24 Day in Martha's Vineyard question
- 25 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?