I am satying in Cherry hill, NJ. I am planning a 3 days tour with my wife and kid. I am looking for 1 day in city, downtown and 1 and half day in some activity on the lake or beach.
I am considering boston or verigia beach. I am not getting sports activity near boston and city activity near verginia beach. Can anybody suggest something??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 2 Roadtrip July 2017
- 3 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 4 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 5 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 6 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 7 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 10 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 15 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 16 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 17 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 18 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 19 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Utah National Parks visit