I am satying in Cherry hill, NJ. I am planning a 3 days tour with my wife and kid. I am looking for 1 day in city, downtown and 1 and half day in some activity on the lake or beach.
I am considering boston or verigia beach. I am not getting sports activity near boston and city activity near verginia beach. Can anybody suggest something??
Boston or Verginia on labor day weekend???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 4 moving to florida
- 5 Chicago trip
- 6 culpepper
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 11 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 12 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 13 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 14 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 15 Santa Barbara, California
- 16 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 17 Itinerary opinions
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 20 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 21 Charlotte restaurant help
- 22 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 23 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 24 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question