I am satying in Cherry hill, NJ. I am planning a 3 days tour with my wife and kid. I am looking for 1 day in city, downtown and 1 and half day in some activity on the lake or beach.
I am considering boston or verigia beach. I am not getting sports activity near boston and city activity near verginia beach. Can anybody suggest something??
Boston or Verginia on labor day weekend???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 middlebury vt snow
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 Self guided White House tour
- 6 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 7 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 8 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 9 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 10 Northwest USA
- 11 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Central Coast-California
- 14 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 15 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Moving to CT
- 18 Hotels Philly
- 19 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 20 Ackislander
- 21 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 24 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 25 LA for a day and a half