I'll be heading to Boston tomorrow and it'll be my first time on the east coast. Unfortunately it's for business, but I will have some time to myself. I won't have a car, either.
My main question is what to expect weather wise? I see you guys have been having some rain/thunder. I have to wear slacks and a dress shirt for the majority of the week, but should I pack shorts?
It looks like I'm actually staying at a Holiday Inn in Dedham, any recommendations on what to do around that area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/testo-boost-x/
- 2 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 5 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 6 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 7 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 8 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 9 Northern California Gardens.
- 10 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 11 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 12 Hawaii wedding
- 13 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 15 Route 66
- 16 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 17 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 18 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 19 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 20 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 21 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Florida with a 2 year old
- 24 Train from east cost to west coast
- 25 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??