I'll be heading to Boston tomorrow and it'll be my first time on the east coast. Unfortunately it's for business, but I will have some time to myself. I won't have a car, either.
My main question is what to expect weather wise? I see you guys have been having some rain/thunder. I have to wear slacks and a dress shirt for the majority of the week, but should I pack shorts?
It looks like I'm actually staying at a Holiday Inn in Dedham, any recommendations on what to do around that area?
Boston on Business, what to expect?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 2 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 3 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 4 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 12 Boston suggestions
- 13 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 14 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 15 Ben Landa
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 Looking for Next Destination
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.