I'll be heading to Boston tomorrow and it'll be my first time on the east coast. Unfortunately it's for business, but I will have some time to myself. I won't have a car, either.
My main question is what to expect weather wise? I see you guys have been having some rain/thunder. I have to wear slacks and a dress shirt for the majority of the week, but should I pack shorts?
It looks like I'm actually staying at a Holiday Inn in Dedham, any recommendations on what to do around that area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 2 Northwest Car Trip
- 3 HELP DESK LINE Yahoo MAIL techn** support TOLL FREE no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 4 HELPLINE*Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 5 Error Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 6 ANY ISSUSE CONTACT TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ TECH SUPPORT
- 7 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 8 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 9 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 10 Northwest Passage
- 11 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 12 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 16 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 17 Sonoma
- 18 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 20 Alaska cruise
- 21 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 22 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 23 101 closure
- 24 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 25 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises