I'll be heading to Boston tomorrow and it'll be my first time on the east coast. Unfortunately it's for business, but I will have some time to myself. I won't have a car, either.
My main question is what to expect weather wise? I see you guys have been having some rain/thunder. I have to wear slacks and a dress shirt for the majority of the week, but should I pack shorts?
It looks like I'm actually staying at a Holiday Inn in Dedham, any recommendations on what to do around that area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 2 AOL@ Password ReSet CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CARE b*g
- 3 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 4 New Itinerary
- 5 Help with Northwest Trip
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 8 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 9 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 10 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 11 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 12 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 road trip
- 14 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 15 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 17 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 18 Orlando area weather in June
- 19 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 20 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 21 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 22 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 23 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 24 Myrtle beach
- 25 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report