I'll be heading to Boston tomorrow and it'll be my first time on the east coast. Unfortunately it's for business, but I will have some time to myself. I won't have a car, either.
My main question is what to expect weather wise? I see you guys have been having some rain/thunder. I have to wear slacks and a dress shirt for the majority of the week, but should I pack shorts?
It looks like I'm actually staying at a Holiday Inn in Dedham, any recommendations on what to do around that area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 2 usa roadtrip
- 3 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 4 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 5 How To Win Lottery System: 5 Secrets
- 6 Christmas in Colorado
- 7 Hawaii and...where?
- 8 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 9 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 10 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 11 Marfa/Big Bend
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 JFK to Washington
- 17 Phoenix for the weekend
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 20 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 21 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 22 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 23 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 24 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas