I'll be heading to Boston tomorrow and it'll be my first time on the east coast. Unfortunately it's for business, but I will have some time to myself. I won't have a car, either.
My main question is what to expect weather wise? I see you guys have been having some rain/thunder. I have to wear slacks and a dress shirt for the majority of the week, but should I pack shorts?
It looks like I'm actually staying at a Holiday Inn in Dedham, any recommendations on what to do around that area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Driving Alaska
- 3 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 4 Back from the Big Easy
- 5 Cross country tips
- 6 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 7 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 8 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 9 Parka in PA during February?
- 10 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 11 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 14 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 15 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 18 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 19 IAH to HOU Questions
- 20 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Jazzfest side trips
- 23 March in New Mexico
- 24 No Spam this morning!!
- 25 San Francisco transit options