I'll be heading to Boston tomorrow and it'll be my first time on the east coast. Unfortunately it's for business, but I will have some time to myself. I won't have a car, either.
My main question is what to expect weather wise? I see you guys have been having some rain/thunder. I have to wear slacks and a dress shirt for the majority of the week, but should I pack shorts?
It looks like I'm actually staying at a Holiday Inn in Dedham, any recommendations on what to do around that area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 2 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 3 Broadway show tickets
- 4 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 5 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 6 Another question about hawaii
- 7 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 8 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 9 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 10 BYOB in New York City
- 11 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 12 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 13 Chicago Cab
- 14 Restaurants in DC
- 15 4th of July in Chicago
- 16 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 17 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 18 Sedona to Vegas
- 19 Hawk's
- 20 Oahu hotels
- 21 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 22 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 23 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 24 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 25 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon