I'll be heading to Boston tomorrow and it'll be my first time on the east coast. Unfortunately it's for business, but I will have some time to myself. I won't have a car, either.
My main question is what to expect weather wise? I see you guys have been having some rain/thunder. I have to wear slacks and a dress shirt for the majority of the week, but should I pack shorts?
It looks like I'm actually staying at a Holiday Inn in Dedham, any recommendations on what to do around that area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 2 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 5 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 6 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 7 I95
- 8 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 9 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 10 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 11 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Pt Everglades to fll
- 14 Change planes in Atlanta
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Restaurants in Mesa
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 24 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 25 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14