We'll be in late setember in the USA, 2 days in Boston, 2 in Niagara, 2 in Washignton, and the last 4 in NY.
My main doubt is whether going from Boston to Niagara in one go and spend 2 nights there, or if it would be better to make one night for example in Seneca Falls. I heard that Finger Lakes are very nice, maybe if we sleep in Seneca Falls we could go there and see the area.
What do you think? Any sugestion is wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 tameezSe!! : HP PRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8SS/999 *8045 hp 24*7
- 2 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 3 10 Days in Maine
- 4 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 5 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 6 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 7 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 10 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 More problems for Big Sur
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas