We'll be in late setember in the USA, 2 days in Boston, 2 in Niagara, 2 in Washignton, and the last 4 in NY.
My main doubt is whether going from Boston to Niagara in one go and spend 2 nights there, or if it would be better to make one night for example in Seneca Falls. I heard that Finger Lakes are very nice, maybe if we sleep in Seneca Falls we could go there and see the area.
What do you think? Any sugestion is wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Escorts
- 2 Later Winter around Mobile
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Uber boston
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 10 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 11 New orleans recs for family
- 12 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 13 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 14 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 15 Florida beach vacation
- 16 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 17 Hawaii Help
- 18 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 19 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 20 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 21 HAWAII; HELP!
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 24 Coffee in Boston?
- 25 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.