We'll be in late setember in the USA, 2 days in Boston, 2 in Niagara, 2 in Washignton, and the last 4 in NY.
My main doubt is whether going from Boston to Niagara in one go and spend 2 nights there, or if it would be better to make one night for example in Seneca Falls. I heard that Finger Lakes are very nice, maybe if we sleep in Seneca Falls we could go there and see the area.
What do you think? Any sugestion is wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/max-test-ultra/
- 2 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 3 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 4 Venice, CA area
- 5 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 6 Rhode Island Get Away
- 7 New England Tour
- 8 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 9 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 10 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 13 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 14 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 15 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 16 Adirondacks trip repot
- 17 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 18 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 19 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 20 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 21 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 22 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 23 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 24 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 25 Hotel Picks - Kauai