We'll be in late setember in the USA, 2 days in Boston, 2 in Niagara, 2 in Washignton, and the last 4 in NY.
My main doubt is whether going from Boston to Niagara in one go and spend 2 nights there, or if it would be better to make one night for example in Seneca Falls. I heard that Finger Lakes are very nice, maybe if we sleep in Seneca Falls we could go there and see the area.
What do you think? Any sugestion is wellcome!
Boston - Niagara - In one go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 4 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 5 New York city--best time to visit??
- 6 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 7 California & French Polynesia
- 8 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 General Utah planning questions
- 14 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 15 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 16 Maui Luau?
- 17 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)