We'll be in late setember in the USA, 2 days in Boston, 2 in Niagara, 2 in Washignton, and the last 4 in NY.
My main doubt is whether going from Boston to Niagara in one go and spend 2 nights there, or if it would be better to make one night for example in Seneca Falls. I heard that Finger Lakes are very nice, maybe if we sleep in Seneca Falls we could go there and see the area.
What do you think? Any sugestion is wellcome!
Boston - Niagara - In one go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Broadway choices
- 6 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 7 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Question About Sealodge
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 New England Skiing
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 18 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 21 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 Tucson area flooding
- 24 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT