We'll be in late setember in the USA, 2 days in Boston, 2 in Niagara, 2 in Washignton, and the last 4 in NY.
My main doubt is whether going from Boston to Niagara in one go and spend 2 nights there, or if it would be better to make one night for example in Seneca Falls. I heard that Finger Lakes are very nice, maybe if we sleep in Seneca Falls we could go there and see the area.
What do you think? Any sugestion is wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 No Spam this morning!!
- 2 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 3 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 4 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 5 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 6 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 7 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 8 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 9 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 10 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 11 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 12 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 13 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 14 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Ideas for New York
- 17 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 18 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 19 Help us choose a hotel
- 20 Honeymoon on PCH
- 21 Magic Show
- 22 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 23 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017