We'll be in late setember in the USA, 2 days in Boston, 2 in Niagara, 2 in Washignton, and the last 4 in NY.
My main doubt is whether going from Boston to Niagara in one go and spend 2 nights there, or if it would be better to make one night for example in Seneca Falls. I heard that Finger Lakes are very nice, maybe if we sleep in Seneca Falls we could go there and see the area.
What do you think? Any sugestion is wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 2 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 3 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 4 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 5 Zion and Bryce in July
- 6 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 7 Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 11 What to pack
- 12 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 13 First time, Best business class?
- 14 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 15 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 16 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 17 Kids Vacation Place
- 18 Desert Southwest
- 19 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 20 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 21 Boston waterfront Italian
- 22 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 23 US-Canada road trip help
- 24 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 25 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?