We'll be in late setember in the USA, 2 days in Boston, 2 in Niagara, 2 in Washignton, and the last 4 in NY.
My main doubt is whether going from Boston to Niagara in one go and spend 2 nights there, or if it would be better to make one night for example in Seneca Falls. I heard that Finger Lakes are very nice, maybe if we sleep in Seneca Falls we could go there and see the area.
What do you think? Any sugestion is wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - luau question
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 4 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 5 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 6 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 7 Zurich airport connections
- 8 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 9 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 Miami airport--safety??
- 12 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 13 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 14 Things to do in Toronto
- 15 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 16 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 17 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 18 US whole month of January where to
- 19 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 20 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 21 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 22 Recent Spam Attacks
- 23 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 24 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 25 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River