I will spend some days in New England starting July 22 with flight back on August 3rd.
My basics are: Boston, Maine coast and Acadia, White Mountains and Whale Watching. I am undecided about Cape Cod and its islands....
We need to consider that:
1) I wouldn't like to make too many different hotels stops
2) I wouldn't like to spend whole days driving (unless I can see interesting places along the way)
I would like to catch the spirit of New England.....
Thank you guys
Boston & New England 12 days July/August
- 1 Washington Wineries
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 7 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 8 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 9 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 10 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 13 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 Please critique our plan...
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Gearhart Oregon
- 18 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 19 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 20 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 21 California, Northern
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway