Heading out with my wife for a late September road trip of 10 - 12 days going from Boston to Nashville. Leaving on a Saturday hope to be in Nashville Thursday night/ Friday morning. On the way to Nashville plan to stop at Gettysburg, go down the Shenandoah Valley and stop for a night somewhere in eastern TN. Leave Nashville Sunday morning with plans to hit Ashville NC & Washington DC on the way back, making it to Boston on Wednesday. Not a camper type so will be looking to hit mid price hotels along the way. Appreciate any and all suggestions in terms of routes places to stay and stops along the way. Thanks
Boston - Nashville Late September Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 3 nights in Nashville
- 4 Cape Cod in early April
- 5 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 6 Four days in DC
- 7 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 One Night at Logan Airport
- 11 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 12 Circle Oahu / luau
- 13 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 14 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 15 Backpacking in April
- 16 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 17 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 20 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Please help with itinerary
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??