Heading out with my wife for a late September road trip of 10 - 12 days going from Boston to Nashville. Leaving on a Saturday hope to be in Nashville Thursday night/ Friday morning. On the way to Nashville plan to stop at Gettysburg, go down the Shenandoah Valley and stop for a night somewhere in eastern TN. Leave Nashville Sunday morning with plans to hit Ashville NC & Washington DC on the way back, making it to Boston on Wednesday. Not a camper type so will be looking to hit mid price hotels along the way. Appreciate any and all suggestions in terms of routes places to stay and stops along the way. Thanks
Boston - Nashville Late September Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 2 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 3 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 4 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 5 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 6 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 7 New England September
- 8 NYC taxi vs car service
- 9 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 10 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 11 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 12 Austin Food Trucks
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 searching for urban master planned community
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Condos near Disney World
- 19 family celebration trip
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 Hawaii Group Travel
- 22 New York To Ashville NC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Fmpden, are you there?
- 25 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?