Heading out with my wife for a late September road trip of 10 - 12 days going from Boston to Nashville. Leaving on a Saturday hope to be in Nashville Thursday night/ Friday morning. On the way to Nashville plan to stop at Gettysburg, go down the Shenandoah Valley and stop for a night somewhere in eastern TN. Leave Nashville Sunday morning with plans to hit Ashville NC & Washington DC on the way back, making it to Boston on Wednesday. Not a camper type so will be looking to hit mid price hotels along the way. Appreciate any and all suggestions in terms of routes places to stay and stops along the way. Thanks
Boston - Nashville Late September Vacation
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 3 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 4 Around North America (cruise)
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 17 Boston and surrounding area
- 18 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 19 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 20 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)