Heading out with my wife for a late September road trip of 10 - 12 days going from Boston to Nashville. Leaving on a Saturday hope to be in Nashville Thursday night/ Friday morning. On the way to Nashville plan to stop at Gettysburg, go down the Shenandoah Valley and stop for a night somewhere in eastern TN. Leave Nashville Sunday morning with plans to hit Ashville NC & Washington DC on the way back, making it to Boston on Wednesday. Not a camper type so will be looking to hit mid price hotels along the way. Appreciate any and all suggestions in terms of routes places to stay and stops along the way. Thanks
Boston - Nashville Late September Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 4 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 5 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 6 las vegas cabana reservations
- 7 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 10 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 11 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 12 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 new york subway help please
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 18 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 19 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 20 Moving out of states from Florida
- 21 Atlanta to LA
- 22 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 23 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 24 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 25 Things to do in La Jolla