Heading out with my wife for a late September road trip of 10 - 12 days going from Boston to Nashville. Leaving on a Saturday hope to be in Nashville Thursday night/ Friday morning. On the way to Nashville plan to stop at Gettysburg, go down the Shenandoah Valley and stop for a night somewhere in eastern TN. Leave Nashville Sunday morning with plans to hit Ashville NC & Washington DC on the way back, making it to Boston on Wednesday. Not a camper type so will be looking to hit mid price hotels along the way. Appreciate any and all suggestions in terms of routes places to stay and stops along the way. Thanks
Boston - Nashville Late September Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 7 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 11 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 12 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 camaro hire in waikiki
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Orlando for Work
- 25 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????