Heading out with my wife for a late September road trip of 10 - 12 days going from Boston to Nashville. Leaving on a Saturday hope to be in Nashville Thursday night/ Friday morning. On the way to Nashville plan to stop at Gettysburg, go down the Shenandoah Valley and stop for a night somewhere in eastern TN. Leave Nashville Sunday morning with plans to hit Ashville NC & Washington DC on the way back, making it to Boston on Wednesday. Not a camper type so will be looking to hit mid price hotels along the way. Appreciate any and all suggestions in terms of routes places to stay and stops along the way. Thanks
Boston - Nashville Late September Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 2 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 3 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 4 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 5 Where to go in Maine?
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Kennebunkport and....?
- 9 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 10 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 11 Wedding in Hawaii
- 12 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Alaska cruise and land
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 17 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 18 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 21 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 22 SF to DR? WTH!
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 WISCONSIN
- 25 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour