Heading out with my wife for a late September road trip of 10 - 12 days going from Boston to Nashville. Leaving on a Saturday hope to be in Nashville Thursday night/ Friday morning. On the way to Nashville plan to stop at Gettysburg, go down the Shenandoah Valley and stop for a night somewhere in eastern TN. Leave Nashville Sunday morning with plans to hit Ashville NC & Washington DC on the way back, making it to Boston on Wednesday. Not a camper type so will be looking to hit mid price hotels along the way. Appreciate any and all suggestions in terms of routes places to stay and stops along the way. Thanks
Boston - Nashville Late September Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 3 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Denver in a half day
- 20 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 21 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 22 Oahu ideas
- 23 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 24 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Best places to move to Florida?