Heading out with my wife for a late September road trip of 10 - 12 days going from Boston to Nashville. Leaving on a Saturday hope to be in Nashville Thursday night/ Friday morning. On the way to Nashville plan to stop at Gettysburg, go down the Shenandoah Valley and stop for a night somewhere in eastern TN. Leave Nashville Sunday morning with plans to hit Ashville NC & Washington DC on the way back, making it to Boston on Wednesday. Not a camper type so will be looking to hit mid price hotels along the way. Appreciate any and all suggestions in terms of routes places to stay and stops along the way. Thanks
Boston - Nashville Late September Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 8 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 9 Boston/Salem with kids
- 10 Connecticut River Byway
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 14 San Diego farmer's markets
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 19 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 20 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 21 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 22 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 23 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 24 drive from SF to crater lake
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed