Heading out with my wife for a late September road trip of 10 - 12 days going from Boston to Nashville. Leaving on a Saturday hope to be in Nashville Thursday night/ Friday morning. On the way to Nashville plan to stop at Gettysburg, go down the Shenandoah Valley and stop for a night somewhere in eastern TN. Leave Nashville Sunday morning with plans to hit Ashville NC & Washington DC on the way back, making it to Boston on Wednesday. Not a camper type so will be looking to hit mid price hotels along the way. Appreciate any and all suggestions in terms of routes places to stay and stops along the way. Thanks
Boston - Nashville Late September Vacation
View all United States activity »
- 1 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Vero Beach FL
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 11 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 18 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 19 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 20 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 21 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 22 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 23 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 24 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon