Going out for a great dinner Friday night in the North End with a party of 9. We have mid 50's down to two 18 yr olds with a few 20 somethings. The twentysomethings want to go out to hear music after and suggested the Seaport Area. The only problem is the night clubs won't let the 18 yr olds in.
Can you offer us a suggestion of where to go that could be outside for a drink after dinner, fun, might have music, but if not lively and bustling outdoor venue either near the North End or Long Wharf area or Seaport area? Any considerations like book a table at Atlantic Beer Garden outside and order one dessert and the rest drink? Or what have you?
Thought about the Beehive in the South End too.
Boston - Music- Friday night
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 Extra storage for your kayak
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 6 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 14 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 15 Madison Square Garden
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 St. Augustine, Florida
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 24 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 25 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights