Going out for a great dinner Friday night in the North End with a party of 9. We have mid 50's down to two 18 yr olds with a few 20 somethings. The twentysomethings want to go out to hear music after and suggested the Seaport Area. The only problem is the night clubs won't let the 18 yr olds in.
Can you offer us a suggestion of where to go that could be outside for a drink after dinner, fun, might have music, but if not lively and bustling outdoor venue either near the North End or Long Wharf area or Seaport area? Any considerations like book a table at Atlantic Beer Garden outside and order one dessert and the rest drink? Or what have you?
Thought about the Beehive in the South End too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 2 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 3 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 4 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 5 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 6 New York City Christmas 2015
- 7 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 8 Philadelphia to Boston
- 9 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 10 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 11 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 12 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 13 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 14 Advice on tipping
- 15 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 16 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 17 A Week in New York City
- 18 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 19 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 20 Inflatable kayaks--pros and cons
- 21 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 22 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 23 Yosemite Visit
- 24 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 25 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report