Going out for a great dinner Friday night in the North End with a party of 9. We have mid 50's down to two 18 yr olds with a few 20 somethings. The twentysomethings want to go out to hear music after and suggested the Seaport Area. The only problem is the night clubs won't let the 18 yr olds in.
Can you offer us a suggestion of where to go that could be outside for a drink after dinner, fun, might have music, but if not lively and bustling outdoor venue either near the North End or Long Wharf area or Seaport area? Any considerations like book a table at Atlantic Beer Garden outside and order one dessert and the rest drink? Or what have you?
Thought about the Beehive in the South End too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 get high score in IELTS online whatsapp+237654904048
- 2 usa roadtrip
- 3 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 4 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 5 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 6 arizona rte 66
- 7 Where to live in the North East
- 8 Hawaii and...where?
- 9 Short Oregon Trip
- 10 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 11 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 12 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 13 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Another Great DC Trip
- 17 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 18 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 19 Black History Museum
- 20 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 21 Chicago 2017
- 22 How much time in Badlands?
- 23 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 24 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 25 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill