Going out for a great dinner Friday night in the North End with a party of 9. We have mid 50's down to two 18 yr olds with a few 20 somethings. The twentysomethings want to go out to hear music after and suggested the Seaport Area. The only problem is the night clubs won't let the 18 yr olds in.
Can you offer us a suggestion of where to go that could be outside for a drink after dinner, fun, might have music, but if not lively and bustling outdoor venue either near the North End or Long Wharf area or Seaport area? Any considerations like book a table at Atlantic Beer Garden outside and order one dessert and the rest drink? Or what have you?
Thought about the Beehive in the South End too.
Boston - Music- Friday night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 4 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 5 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 6 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 7 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 8 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 9 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 10 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 11 New York Trip
- 12 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 13 Balloon fest hotels
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 17 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 18 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 19 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 20 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 21 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 22 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 Transportation help in Philly