Going out for a great dinner Friday night in the North End with a party of 9. We have mid 50's down to two 18 yr olds with a few 20 somethings. The twentysomethings want to go out to hear music after and suggested the Seaport Area. The only problem is the night clubs won't let the 18 yr olds in.
Can you offer us a suggestion of where to go that could be outside for a drink after dinner, fun, might have music, but if not lively and bustling outdoor venue either near the North End or Long Wharf area or Seaport area? Any considerations like book a table at Atlantic Beer Garden outside and order one dessert and the rest drink? Or what have you?
Thought about the Beehive in the South End too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 3 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 4 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 5 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 6 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 7 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 10 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 11 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 14 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 15 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 16 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 19 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 20 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 21 Colorado itinerary
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 24 Hawaii wedding
- 25 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018