Going out for a great dinner Friday night in the North End with a party of 9. We have mid 50's down to two 18 yr olds with a few 20 somethings. The twentysomethings want to go out to hear music after and suggested the Seaport Area. The only problem is the night clubs won't let the 18 yr olds in.
Can you offer us a suggestion of where to go that could be outside for a drink after dinner, fun, might have music, but if not lively and bustling outdoor venue either near the North End or Long Wharf area or Seaport area? Any considerations like book a table at Atlantic Beer Garden outside and order one dessert and the rest drink? Or what have you?
Thought about the Beehive in the South End too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MORE INFO.>>>>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 2 stuck in my own scalp
- 3 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/garcinia-slim-extreme-reviews/
- 4 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 5 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 6 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 7 San Francisco to San Diego
- 8 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 9 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 10 Hawaii - where?
- 11 24 days out west
- 12 Pacific Northwest
- 13 New Orleans Streetcars
- 14 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 15 Things to do in NYC
- 16 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 17 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 18 Sandford Airport
- 19 Shenandoah National park
- 20 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 21 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 22 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 23 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 24 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 25 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah