Going out for a great dinner Friday night in the North End with a party of 9. We have mid 50's down to two 18 yr olds with a few 20 somethings. The twentysomethings want to go out to hear music after and suggested the Seaport Area. The only problem is the night clubs won't let the 18 yr olds in.
Can you offer us a suggestion of where to go that could be outside for a drink after dinner, fun, might have music, but if not lively and bustling outdoor venue either near the North End or Long Wharf area or Seaport area? Any considerations like book a table at Atlantic Beer Garden outside and order one dessert and the rest drink? Or what have you?
Thought about the Beehive in the South End too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 COMCAST@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 3 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 4 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 5 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 6 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 7 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 12 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 13 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 19 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 20 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 21 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 24 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food