Going out for a great dinner Friday night in the North End with a party of 9. We have mid 50's down to two 18 yr olds with a few 20 somethings. The twentysomethings want to go out to hear music after and suggested the Seaport Area. The only problem is the night clubs won't let the 18 yr olds in.
Can you offer us a suggestion of where to go that could be outside for a drink after dinner, fun, might have music, but if not lively and bustling outdoor venue either near the North End or Long Wharf area or Seaport area? Any considerations like book a table at Atlantic Beer Garden outside and order one dessert and the rest drink? Or what have you?
Thought about the Beehive in the South End too.
Boston - Music- Friday night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Seafood
- 4 Boston
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 7 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 8 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 9 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 18 Boston/Salem with kids
- 19 Connecticut River Byway
- 20 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 San Diego farmer's markets
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 25 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?