Going out for a great dinner Friday night in the North End with a party of 9. We have mid 50's down to two 18 yr olds with a few 20 somethings. The twentysomethings want to go out to hear music after and suggested the Seaport Area. The only problem is the night clubs won't let the 18 yr olds in.
Can you offer us a suggestion of where to go that could be outside for a drink after dinner, fun, might have music, but if not lively and bustling outdoor venue either near the North End or Long Wharf area or Seaport area? Any considerations like book a table at Atlantic Beer Garden outside and order one dessert and the rest drink? Or what have you?
Thought about the Beehive in the South End too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 2 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 3 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 4 Pt Everglades to fll
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 7 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 8 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 9 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 12 a short trip to san francisco
- 13 I95
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 Uber boston
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 18 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 19 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 20 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 21 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 22 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 23 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 24 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 25 Wine Country