My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Boston->Montreal with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 2 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 3 Maine in latter half of September
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 7 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 11 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 12 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 13 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 14 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 15 Grand Teton in October
- 16 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 17 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 18 adams morgan - safety
- 19 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 20 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 21 Morning in miami
- 22 Las Vegas must sees
- 23 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 24 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 25 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale