My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LOVE ;';';;';'VASHIKARAN ;';';';=+91=9928877399=BOY VASHIKARAN BABA JI
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 4 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 5 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 6 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 Napa valley getaway
- 9 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 10 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 11 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 12 Day in Spokane
- 13 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 14 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 15 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 16 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 17 Desert Southwest
- 18 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 21 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 22 Zion and Bryce in July
- 23 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 24 First time, Best business class?
- 25 What to pack