My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Boston->Montreal with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 Ackislander
- 3 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 4 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 5 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 6 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 7 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 8 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 9 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 20 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 California
- 25 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?