My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Lice Happens
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 6 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 7 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 8 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 9 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 10 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 11 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 12 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 13 IAH to HOU Questions
- 14 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 15 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 16 No Spam this morning!!
- 17 Jazzfest side trips
- 18 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 19 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 20 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 21 San Francisco transit options
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016