My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gmail Support Telephone Number 1877-509-0415
- 2 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 3 Touring Hearst Castle
- 4 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 7 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 8 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 9 car rentals in San Diego
- 10 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 11 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 12 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 13 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 14 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 15 Angels Landing
- 16 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 17 First time visit to California
- 18 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 19 NY State Assembly Internship
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 22 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 23 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 24 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 25 San Francisco