My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September southwest utah
- 2 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 3 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 4 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 5 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 6 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 7 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 8 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 9 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 10 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 11 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 12 trip to Acadia National Park
- 13 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 14 Charleston and Asheville
- 15 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 16 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 17 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 18 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 19 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 20 Visa, Greencard advice
- 21 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 22 march anniversary trip
- 23 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 24 cruise to Alaska including Denali
- 25 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015