My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to northern California
- 2 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 5 Washington DC with kids
- 6 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 7 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 Safety Concerns
- 14 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 15 Sedona for a Month
- 16 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 17 Alaska -public transport
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 20 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 21 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 22 Southwest road trip
- 23 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter