My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Boston->Montreal with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Universal studios/Orlando
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Wedding venue in NH
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle