My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Boston->Montreal with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 2 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 3 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 9 charlotte
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 14 New York City in April
- 15 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 16 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 21 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 22 Baytown, Texas
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas