My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 2 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 3 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 4 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 5 while helping you get the wonderful grin
- 6 Relocation Decision- Charlotte NC, Charleston, SC or Houston Texas
- 7 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/x-alpha-muscle-reviews/
- 8 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 9 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 13 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 14 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 15 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 16 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 17 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 18 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 19 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 20 Boston waterfront Italian
- 21 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 22 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 23 Kids Vacation Place
- 24 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 25 Napa valley getaway