My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Boston->Montreal with kids
- 1 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 5 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 8 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 One day in Washington DC
- 12 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Key West on NYE
- 21 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 24 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 25 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond