My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My CA itinerary
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 5 Retiring to Colorado
- 6 Charleston and Asheville
- 7 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 8 Xmas in new york
- 9 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 10 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 11 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 12 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 13 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 14 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 15 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 16 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 17 Nashville 2016
- 18 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Grand Canyon to LA
- 23 VANCOUVER- PORTLAND-SEATTLE
- 24 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 25 Death Valley