My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/zyntix-male-enhancement/
- 2 Park City- handicapped
- 3 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 4 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 5 San Francisco first visit.
- 6 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 7 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 8 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 9 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 Renting a car with DWAI
- 12 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 13 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 14 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 15 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 16 Yellowstone in early May
- 17 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 18 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 19 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 20 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
- 21 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 24 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017