My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 2 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 3 Road Trip
- 4 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 5 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 6 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 7 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 8 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 9 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 10 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 12 Vegas Where to Start
- 13 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 14 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 15 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 Yellowstone June 2014
- 18 2 months in Hawaii!
- 19 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 20 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 21 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 22 Horseback riding in Waipio Valley
- 23 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 24 Annapolis to Boston
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall