My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Boston->Montreal with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 2 Restaurants Chicago June
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 5 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 6 tip for valet parking
- 7 New Orleans
- 8 California: Getty museum
- 9 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 10 Seattle - newby questions
- 11 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 12 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 13 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 16 NYC hotel/July
- 17 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 18 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 19 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 23 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 24 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 25 NYC with my 13 year old