My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 International student, applying for school
- 2 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 5 http://www.erecteentry.com/bio-x4/
- 6 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 7 11 days SE coast road trip
- 8 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 9 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 10 Road trip from and back to New York
- 11 50th in Hawaii
- 12 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 13 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 14 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 15 Silverthorne
- 16 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 17 Places to stay in TX...?
- 18 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 19 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 20 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 21 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 22 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 23 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 24 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 25 Condos in Kauai and Big Island