My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Boston->Montreal with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 2 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 3 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 4 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 8 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 9 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 10 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 11 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 12 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 13 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 14 Transportation help in Philly
- 15 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 16 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 17 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 18 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 19 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 20 Hilton Midtown New York
- 21 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 22 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 23 Tour companies
- 24 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 25 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!