My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 알라딘시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Hotel in Austin
- 3 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 4 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 5 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 6 Boston / VT August
- 7 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 8 Lake Champlain, VT
- 9 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 10 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 11 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 12 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 13 5 Days near Denver
- 14 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 15 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 16 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 17 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 18 Boston Ideas
- 19 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 20 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 21 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 22 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 23 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 24 4 Days in Juneau?
- 25 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!