My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Boston->Montreal with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 3 nights in Nashville
- 4 Cape Cod in early April
- 5 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 6 Four days in DC
- 7 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 One Night at Logan Airport
- 11 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 12 Circle Oahu / luau
- 13 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 14 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 15 Backpacking in April
- 16 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 17 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 20 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Please help with itinerary
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??