My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Boston->Montreal with kids
- 1 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 2 Updates from Hanalei
- 3 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 4 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 5 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 6 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 7 Trying To Find a Place
- 8 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 One day in NYC
- 11 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 14 Key West at Christmas time
- 15 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 16 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 17 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 18 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 19 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 20 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 23 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 24 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 25 Driving from Kentucky to Florida