Restaurants : Can't be French (on low fat diet), but want good food, good wine selection. Doesn't have to be fancy, just genuine. No chains - looking for that "unique to Boston" experience. For instance there was one place I read about last year where you need to reserve about a month in advance. Seafood makes sense to me in Boston, but open to almost anything.
Music/performances : Love the blues, most jazz, plus rock and classical. Was disappointed by my timing, missing Fall Out Boy, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rihanna, Ben Harper, Iron and Wine, Charles Bradley ... well, that gives you an idea of what I'm up for. Add in modern dance, comedy, slam poetry, but please, no opera.
TIA - R.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Florida keys trip
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 5 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/max-testo-xl/
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 8 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 9 Hawaii Help
- 10 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 11 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 12 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 HAWAII; HELP!
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 22 Change planes in Atlanta
- 23 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556