Restaurants : Can't be French (on low fat diet), but want good food, good wine selection. Doesn't have to be fancy, just genuine. No chains - looking for that "unique to Boston" experience. For instance there was one place I read about last year where you need to reserve about a month in advance. Seafood makes sense to me in Boston, but open to almost anything.
Music/performances : Love the blues, most jazz, plus rock and classical. Was disappointed by my timing, missing Fall Out Boy, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rihanna, Ben Harper, Iron and Wine, Charles Bradley ... well, that gives you an idea of what I'm up for. Add in modern dance, comedy, slam poetry, but please, no opera.
TIA - R.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SKYPE Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 sugestions
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 10 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 11 Quick road trip
- 12 What to request?
- 13 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 14 How much cash do you travel with?
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 17 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 18 Oregon Coast road trip
- 19 More problems for Big Sur
- 20 Great Falls or Helena?
- 21 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 22 Boston area hotels
- 23 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 24 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 25 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL