Restaurants : Can't be French (on low fat diet), but want good food, good wine selection. Doesn't have to be fancy, just genuine. No chains - looking for that "unique to Boston" experience. For instance there was one place I read about last year where you need to reserve about a month in advance. Seafood makes sense to me in Boston, but open to almost anything.
Music/performances : Love the blues, most jazz, plus rock and classical. Was disappointed by my timing, missing Fall Out Boy, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rihanna, Ben Harper, Iron and Wine, Charles Bradley ... well, that gives you an idea of what I'm up for. Add in modern dance, comedy, slam poetry, but please, no opera.
TIA - R.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 2 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 3 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 4 Cross-Country trip advice
- 5 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 6 Hiking 'the wave'
- 7 Washington DC
- 8 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 9 Finding Steve Perry
- 10 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 11 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 12 Chicago Stamina
- 13 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 14 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 16 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 17 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 18 las vegas anyone
- 19 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 20 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 21 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 22 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 23 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 24 Restaurant Help Needed
- 25 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy