Restaurants : Can't be French (on low fat diet), but want good food, good wine selection. Doesn't have to be fancy, just genuine. No chains - looking for that "unique to Boston" experience. For instance there was one place I read about last year where you need to reserve about a month in advance. Seafood makes sense to me in Boston, but open to almost anything.
Music/performances : Love the blues, most jazz, plus rock and classical. Was disappointed by my timing, missing Fall Out Boy, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rihanna, Ben Harper, Iron and Wine, Charles Bradley ... well, that gives you an idea of what I'm up for. Add in modern dance, comedy, slam poetry, but please, no opera.
TIA - R.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help from a true New Yorker.
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 4 Alaska -public transport
- 5 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 6 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 7 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 10 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 11 Trip to northern California
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 5 days in Colorado
- 15 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 16 Washington DC with kids
- 17 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 18 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 19 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 20 Sedona for a Month
- 21 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 24 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 25 Southwest road trip