Restaurants : Can't be French (on low fat diet), but want good food, good wine selection. Doesn't have to be fancy, just genuine. No chains - looking for that "unique to Boston" experience. For instance there was one place I read about last year where you need to reserve about a month in advance. Seafood makes sense to me in Boston, but open to almost anything.
Music/performances : Love the blues, most jazz, plus rock and classical. Was disappointed by my timing, missing Fall Out Boy, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rihanna, Ben Harper, Iron and Wine, Charles Bradley ... well, that gives you an idea of what I'm up for. Add in modern dance, comedy, slam poetry, but please, no opera.
TIA - R.
Boston May 18-21/13 : Restaurants and music/performances
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 2 NYC play advice needed
- 3 St. Paddy, not St. Patty
- 4 Mokulele Airlines Voucher
- 5 marco v treasure island
- 6 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 7 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 8 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 13 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 14 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 15 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 16 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 19 Backpacking in April
- 20 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 21 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 22 carousel bar nola
- 23 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?