Restaurants : Can't be French (on low fat diet), but want good food, good wine selection. Doesn't have to be fancy, just genuine. No chains - looking for that "unique to Boston" experience. For instance there was one place I read about last year where you need to reserve about a month in advance. Seafood makes sense to me in Boston, but open to almost anything.
Music/performances : Love the blues, most jazz, plus rock and classical. Was disappointed by my timing, missing Fall Out Boy, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rihanna, Ben Harper, Iron and Wine, Charles Bradley ... well, that gives you an idea of what I'm up for. Add in modern dance, comedy, slam poetry, but please, no opera.
TIA - R.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 2 Charleston and Savannah
- 3 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 4 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 5 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 6 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 7 Franklin, TN
- 8 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 9 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 10 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 11 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 12 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 13 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 14 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 15 Alaska or northwestern states
- 16 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 17 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 18 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 19 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 21 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 22 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 23 Advise on trip
- 24 Best time to visit alaska
- 25 help getting through mobile, al