Restaurants : Can't be French (on low fat diet), but want good food, good wine selection. Doesn't have to be fancy, just genuine. No chains - looking for that "unique to Boston" experience. For instance there was one place I read about last year where you need to reserve about a month in advance. Seafood makes sense to me in Boston, but open to almost anything.
Music/performances : Love the blues, most jazz, plus rock and classical. Was disappointed by my timing, missing Fall Out Boy, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rihanna, Ben Harper, Iron and Wine, Charles Bradley ... well, that gives you an idea of what I'm up for. Add in modern dance, comedy, slam poetry, but please, no opera.
TIA - R.
Boston May 18-21/13 : Restaurants and music/performances
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 2 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 3 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 8 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 9 Washington, DC to Boston
- 10 New Orleans Weekend
- 11 Phoenix restaurants
- 12 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 13 San Diego Trip Report
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 rain in Kauai
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 24 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara