Restaurants : Can't be French (on low fat diet), but want good food, good wine selection. Doesn't have to be fancy, just genuine. No chains - looking for that "unique to Boston" experience. For instance there was one place I read about last year where you need to reserve about a month in advance. Seafood makes sense to me in Boston, but open to almost anything.
Music/performances : Love the blues, most jazz, plus rock and classical. Was disappointed by my timing, missing Fall Out Boy, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rihanna, Ben Harper, Iron and Wine, Charles Bradley ... well, that gives you an idea of what I'm up for. Add in modern dance, comedy, slam poetry, but please, no opera.
TIA - R.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 2 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 3 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 6 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 7 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 8 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 9 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 10 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 11 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 12 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 13 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 14 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 15 Boston waterfront Italian
- 16 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 17 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 18 Kids Vacation Place
- 19 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 20 Napa valley getaway
- 21 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 22 Day in Spokane
- 23 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 24 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 25 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego