Restaurants : Can't be French (on low fat diet), but want good food, good wine selection. Doesn't have to be fancy, just genuine. No chains - looking for that "unique to Boston" experience. For instance there was one place I read about last year where you need to reserve about a month in advance. Seafood makes sense to me in Boston, but open to almost anything.
Music/performances : Love the blues, most jazz, plus rock and classical. Was disappointed by my timing, missing Fall Out Boy, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rihanna, Ben Harper, Iron and Wine, Charles Bradley ... well, that gives you an idea of what I'm up for. Add in modern dance, comedy, slam poetry, but please, no opera.
TIA - R.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 2 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 3 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 4 Which island for R&R?
- 5 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 14 San Antonio shopping
- 15 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 16 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter