Restaurants : Can't be French (on low fat diet), but want good food, good wine selection. Doesn't have to be fancy, just genuine. No chains - looking for that "unique to Boston" experience. For instance there was one place I read about last year where you need to reserve about a month in advance. Seafood makes sense to me in Boston, but open to almost anything.
Music/performances : Love the blues, most jazz, plus rock and classical. Was disappointed by my timing, missing Fall Out Boy, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rihanna, Ben Harper, Iron and Wine, Charles Bradley ... well, that gives you an idea of what I'm up for. Add in modern dance, comedy, slam poetry, but please, no opera.
TIA - R.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Depot Bay OR
- 2 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 3 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 4 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 5 Across the United States by Train
- 6 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 7 Phone SIM
- 8 Best Amish Site to visit
- 9 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 10 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 11 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 12 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 13 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 14 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 15 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 16 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 17 A day in Boston
- 18 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 19 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 20 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 21 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 22 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 23 California's Central Coast
- 24 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 25 Any Disneyworld fans here?