Restaurants : Can't be French (on low fat diet), but want good food, good wine selection. Doesn't have to be fancy, just genuine. No chains - looking for that "unique to Boston" experience. For instance there was one place I read about last year where you need to reserve about a month in advance. Seafood makes sense to me in Boston, but open to almost anything.
Music/performances : Love the blues, most jazz, plus rock and classical. Was disappointed by my timing, missing Fall Out Boy, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rihanna, Ben Harper, Iron and Wine, Charles Bradley ... well, that gives you an idea of what I'm up for. Add in modern dance, comedy, slam poetry, but please, no opera.
TIA - R.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 2 Traveling out west
- 3 hotel in NYC
- 4 Hotel in Austin
- 5 Austin TX restaurants
- 6 Southern California and young kids
- 7 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 8 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 9 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 10 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 11 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 12 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 13 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 14 911 Museum
- 15 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 16 Lake Champlain, VT
- 17 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 18 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 19 5 Days near Denver
- 20 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 21 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 22 TSA Security Question
- 23 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 24 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 25 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD