Restaurants : Can't be French (on low fat diet), but want good food, good wine selection. Doesn't have to be fancy, just genuine. No chains - looking for that "unique to Boston" experience. For instance there was one place I read about last year where you need to reserve about a month in advance. Seafood makes sense to me in Boston, but open to almost anything.
Music/performances : Love the blues, most jazz, plus rock and classical. Was disappointed by my timing, missing Fall Out Boy, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rihanna, Ben Harper, Iron and Wine, Charles Bradley ... well, that gives you an idea of what I'm up for. Add in modern dance, comedy, slam poetry, but please, no opera.
TIA - R.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 2 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 3 Turo?
- 4 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 5 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 6 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 7 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 8 NYC For The Day
- 9 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 10 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 11 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 16 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 US whole month of January where to
- 19 Need help nailing down the details
- 20 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 21 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 22 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 23 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 24 See Alaska by train
- 25 Telluride and Silverton