We are traveling from Boston to Salem next Sunday (Oct 25th). Is the train or the ferry the best way to go? (I know its going to depend on the weather for the ferry, as service is down today due to inclement weather). Our hotel's shuttle would drop us off at the Airport Terminal then we need to make our way to Salem (with luggage and 3 kids, ages 4-6 in tow).
Boston MA. to Salem, MA.: Best way to get there, ferry or train?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 2 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 3 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 4 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 5 Road Tour in Usa
- 6 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 7 From Yosemite to GCNP- tips and advise are welcome
- 8 To Push Through The Cruise Plan or Try Another Travel Option?
- 9 Best Cruise to Consider?
- 10 Limo hire from San Francisco to Napa
- 11 Boston on Business, what to expect?
- 12 Meandering from San Diego to LA 10/28-10/31
- 13 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 14 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 15 Santa Fe
- 16 NYC Hop on Hop Off or not.
- 17 Christmas Week
- 18 Where to eat in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood?
- 19 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 20 Miami Hotel before cruise / December
- 21 Change in the reservation system for USS Arizona Memorial
- 22 Tours of Hasidic Williamsburg
- 23 Chicago... How many days?
- 24 Portland and the Coast - a Couple of Questions
- 25 September trip to Michigan