I wonder if anyone can help me?....I am flying into Boston Ma, next Sunday and am trying to work out the the public transport, to take me from Logan Airport, to Jamaica Plain, Boston?...which would be the best way, with quite a lot of luggage,?... Thanks for any advise.
Boston Ma public transport ....HELP PLEASE!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 san fran sightseeing
- 4 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 5 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 8 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 13 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 19 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 20 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 23 Colorado Skiing
- 24 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 25 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea