We are planning a May trip to New England. Boston,MA and Newport,RI to be exact. I am going to be in the Boston area mainly for the purpose of doing genealogical research. Most of my ancestors were born ,lived and died in Braintree,MA. I want to make sure my accomodations are in very close proximity to Braintree. I don't know what kind of area this is and would like advice on where to stay. We prefer bed and Breakfasts or a 4 star hotel. I'm not really interested in downtown Boston, for this trip anyway. We want to avoid the whole tunnel mess at all costs. Any advice will help. Thanks!
Boston MA ,Newport RI area trip
- 1 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 2 Around North America (cruise)
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 20 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)