My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 Maine in latter half of September
- 5 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 6 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 7 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 8 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Colorado trip
- 11 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 12 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 13 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 14 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 15 Alaska- Best tours
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 17 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 18 First visit in New Mexico
- 19 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 20 San Diego Public Transportation
- 21 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 22 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 23 Yellowstone Dining
- 24 Coronado Ferry
- 25 Cape cod and Acadia