My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 2 Cross-Country trip advice
- 3 Hiking 'the wave'
- 4 Washington DC
- 5 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 6 Finding Steve Perry
- 7 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 8 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 9 Chicago Stamina
- 10 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 11 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 13 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 14 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 15 las vegas anyone
- 16 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 17 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 18 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 19 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 20 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 21 Restaurant Help Needed
- 22 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 23 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 24 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 25 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October