My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 2 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 3 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 6 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 7 Refining my California Itinerary
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Oregon Road Trip
- 10 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Getaway
- 13 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 14 Moving to New Jersey
- 15 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 16 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 17 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 18 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 19 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 20 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 21 St. Simon, Georgia
- 22 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 Christmas in TX