My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 2 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 Florida beach vacation
- 5 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 6 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 7 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 10 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 11 I95
- 12 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 13 Rafting the Colorado
- 14 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 15 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 16 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 19 Florida vacation
- 20 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 21 Trip to USA in July
- 22 a short trip to san francisco
- 23 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 24 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 25 Arizona on a whirlwind update