My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Houston during hurricane
- 2 https://boosthightestosterones.com/cannabinoid-complex-cbd/
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 5 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 6 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 7 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 11 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 Where to live in the North East
- 14 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 15 Phoenix for the weekend
- 16 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 17 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 18 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 19 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 20 Christmas in Colorado
- 21 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 22 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 23 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place