My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with an infant
- 2 http://www.thecrazymass.com/trinoxid/
- 3 Birthday vacation ideas
- 4 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 5 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 6 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/ultra-forskolin-reviews/
- 7 http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/breast-actives-reviews/
- 8 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/testo-vital
- 9 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/nitronos-x/
- 11 Kauai helicopter flight
- 12 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 13 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 14 Colorado Hiking in September
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 17 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 18 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 19 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 20 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 21 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 22 Key West, FL
- 23 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 24 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust