My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 2 Back from Miami Beach
- 3 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 4 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 5 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 6 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 7 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 8 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 11 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 14 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 15 Seattle: Something Different?
- 16 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 17 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 18 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 19 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 20 One Night in Dallas
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago