My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/luxure-ageless-cream/
- 2 Florida with a 2 year old
- 3 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 4 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 5 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 6 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 7 Homestay
- 8 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 12 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 13 Colorado itinerary
- 14 Oregon Coast question
- 15 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 16 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 17 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 18 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 19 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 20 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 21 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 22 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 23 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 24 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 25 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!