My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 To wanderlust!
- 2 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 3 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 4 Road Trip
- 5 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 6 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 7 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 8 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 9 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 10 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 11 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 13 Vegas Where to Start
- 14 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 15 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 16 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Yellowstone June 2014
- 19 2 months in Hawaii!
- 20 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 21 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 22 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 23 Horseback riding in Waipio Valley
- 24 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 25 Annapolis to Boston