My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 2 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 3 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 4 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 5 US whole month of January where to
- 6 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 7 Maui - luau question
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Weekend in Chicago
- 10 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 13 Places to stay in Skagway
- 14 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 15 US Trip
- 16 flagstaff
- 17 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 18 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 19 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 22 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 23 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 24 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 25 Baltimore to Philadelphia