My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 3 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 4 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 5 Fancy dining
- 6 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 7 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 10 Charlotte restaurant help
- 11 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 12 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 15 Itinerary opinions
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Alaska railroad?
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 21 culpepper
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?