My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 2 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 3 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 7 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 8 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 9 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 12 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 Long Island Advice
- 15 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Philadelphia ?
- 18 Tour of the Wester US
- 19 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 20 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 21 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 22 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 25 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park