My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 New York City
- 6 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 7 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 12 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 13 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 14 Arlington funeral plans
- 15 destin resorts
- 16 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 17 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 18 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 19 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 20 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 21 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 22 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 23 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 24 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 25 California road trip - oneway or round trip