My wife and I plan to rent a car and drive from Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis over Memorial Day weekend. We would leave Boston around 9:30am Friday morning. Any idea how long the drive would take at that hour? I hear traffic can be a mess, and I would assume if we left later on Friday that would be the case, but I am hoping it wouldn't take more than a couple hours that early in the morning.
Boston Logan Airport to Hyannis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 2 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 3 Tour companies
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 6 Hilton Midtown New York
- 7 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 8 Round trip from Chicago
- 9 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 10 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 11 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 12 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Apartment Rentals DC
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 19 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays