We'll (party of 2) be arriving Logan at 6AM (red-eye from San Francisco). We're fairly "public transportation savvy". Is is convenient to take the T or should we consider a taxi or shuttle? What is the price breakdown? We'll only have one piece of carry-on each. Thank you.
Boston-Logan Airport to downtown hotel by taxi, shuttle or T.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 2 Getaway
- 3 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 4 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 Temecula Winery Tours
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Fairbanks Alaska
- 9 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 12 What's new on Maui?
- 13 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 14 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 15 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 16 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 17 Broadway choices
- 18 Question About Sealodge
- 19 Colorado aspen updates
- 20 New England Skiing
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 25 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier