I am going to Boston for one week (Saturday to Saturday) in Mid-August. I have never been there before and will be flying in from Canada.
I was hoping I could get some suggestions on romantic restaurants, as my Husband loves seafood, me not so much, I looked at Mooo.... and it looked like something I would enjoy, but as I do not know the restaurant scene in Boston I would appreciate your advice.
I am also looking for a nice, clean beach that is relatively warm for swimming- Mind you I am used to swimming the great lakes... not the Caribbean , and that I can I access by public transportation. I am also hoping for some bigish waves as my husband has never been to the ocean, but little undertow and jellyfish. I am definitely not interested in renting a car, and have been reading nothing but horror stories about some of the inner-city beaches... so any advice regarding the best place to go during the week (I am thinking about going on a Tuesday) would be helpful.
If you have any other travel advice or things that I should check out while on my trip is also welcome. Thank you for your help it is truly appreciated.
Boston in Mid-August
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 5 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 6 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 7 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 8 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 9 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 10 Boston and surrounding area
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 15 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 17 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 18 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 21 Seward to Anchorage
- 22 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 23 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 24 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!