I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Boston - Hotel near the history
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 10 day trip
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Utah restaurants
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 12 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 13 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 14 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 15 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 16 Venice tourist travel pass
- 17 Crossville, TN in March
- 18 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 21 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 22 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 23 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 24 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014