I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 Seaside, California
- 4 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 5 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 6 Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 9 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 10 What car service?
- 11 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 12 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 13 Denali
- 14 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 15 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 16 Maine in May?
- 17 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 18 New Years Eve in NYC
- 19 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 20 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 21 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 22 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 23 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 24 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 25 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!