I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Boston - Hotel near the history
- 1 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 4 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 5 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Vero Beach FL
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 15 Question about Boulder area
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 18 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 22 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 23 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 24 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 25 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week