I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Boston - Hotel near the history
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 culpepper
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 5 Fancy dining
- 6 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 7 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 10 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 13 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 14 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 15 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 16 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 17 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 18 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 19 Charlotte restaurant help
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 22 Itinerary opinions
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 25 Alaska railroad?