I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Boston - Hotel near the history
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 2 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 3 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 4 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 5 must see and do's in Maui?
- 6 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 7 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 8 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 9 New York City - apartment locations
- 10 Boston to see Sargent works
- 11 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 12 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 13 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 14 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 15 Girls' Getaway
- 16 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 17 Car Rental in Sedona
- 18 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 19 NYC hotel/July
- 20 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 21 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 22 new york subway help please
- 23 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 24 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 25 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ