I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Boston - Hotel near the history
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey City Parking
- 2 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Dining in D.C.
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 18 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 22 Wedding in Hawaii
- 23 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 Alaska cruise and land