I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 3 Jazzfest side trips
- 4 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 7 No Spam this morning!!
- 8 San Francisco transit options
- 9 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 10 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 11 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 12 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 18 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 19 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 20 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 21 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016