I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 2 more info at: http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/natures-slim-garcinia/
- 3 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 4 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 5 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 6 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 7 Hawaii Help
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 HAWAII; HELP!
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 13 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 14 Coffee in Boston?
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 17 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 19 Change planes in Atlanta
- 20 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 22 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 25 Florida beach vacation