I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 2 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 3 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 4 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 5 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 8 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 9 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 13 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 14 Summer trip
- 15 How many states have you been to?
- 16 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 17 Florida keys trip
- 18 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 21 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 22 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 23 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 24 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday