I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Boston - Hotel near the history
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 17 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area