I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Boston - Hotel near the history
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 3 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 4 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 California road trip
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Seattle Hyatts
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL