I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 2 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 3 your favorite city USA?
- 4 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 5 Austin with Kids
- 6 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 7 Two days out of Seattle
- 8 New Orleans and Slidell
- 9 Senior Travel Helper
- 10 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 11 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 12 Help with driving East to West
- 13 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 14 Pacific coast road trip
- 15 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 16 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 17 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 18 South Carolina
- 19 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 20 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 21 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 22 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 23 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 24 Austin Getaway
- 25 Maine