I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 2 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 3 Good VRBO Neighborhoods in New Orleans?
- 4 Parking fine
- 5 10 days in Arizona
- 6 Late Aug/early Sept with 15 month old - where to?
- 7 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 8 Hotel reservations in/near Denali NP
- 9 Who is advocacy advertising
- 10 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 11 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 12 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 13 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 14 Berkshires with a toddler
- 15 Vegas/California May 2016
- 16 Traveling to NYC - staying over Thanksgiving
- 17 flumin the ditch
- 18 Solo in Hawaii
- 19 hilicopter tour oahu
- 20 8 hour layover at DFW
- 21 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 22 4 days in San Diego in october
- 23 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 24 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 25 AC Hotels cheap by clean