My friend and I are going to be in Boston for 4 days first week-end of May. Based on reviews, we will be using public transportations to get to all attractions. So the hotel recommendations need to be near the T-Line.
It's out first trip to Boston, what should we do with our 4 days? We are very open to your recommendations.
We are thinking of visiting Bunker Hill/Freedom Trail, Harvard University/Square, Samuel Adams Brewery, Museum of Fine Arts, Institute of Comp Arts, North End Food Tour and of course good lobster rolls and some yummy oysters & beers.
We are not baseball fan (sorry baseball folks), but will try to take the Fenway tour if time permits.
Did we miss anything "must see"?
Boston Hotel - <$150/night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 California & French Polynesia
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 9 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 St Patrick's renovations
- 12 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 17 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 18 From Seattle airport to the city
- 19 General Utah planning questions
- 20 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 21 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 22 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 New York City Christmas Trip
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February