My friend and I are going to be in Boston for 4 days first week-end of May. Based on reviews, we will be using public transportations to get to all attractions. So the hotel recommendations need to be near the T-Line.
It's out first trip to Boston, what should we do with our 4 days? We are very open to your recommendations.
We are thinking of visiting Bunker Hill/Freedom Trail, Harvard University/Square, Samuel Adams Brewery, Museum of Fine Arts, Institute of Comp Arts, North End Food Tour and of course good lobster rolls and some yummy oysters & beers.
We are not baseball fan (sorry baseball folks), but will try to take the Fenway tour if time permits.
Did we miss anything "must see"?
Boston Hotel - <$150/night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ben Landa
- 2 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 3 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 4 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 5 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 8 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 California
- 11 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 12 Christmas in TX
- 13 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 14 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Oregon Road Trip
- 17 Long Island Advice
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 20 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 21 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 22 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 23 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 24 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 25 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.