My friend and I are going to be in Boston for 4 days first week-end of May. Based on reviews, we will be using public transportations to get to all attractions. So the hotel recommendations need to be near the T-Line.
It's out first trip to Boston, what should we do with our 4 days? We are very open to your recommendations.
We are thinking of visiting Bunker Hill/Freedom Trail, Harvard University/Square, Samuel Adams Brewery, Museum of Fine Arts, Institute of Comp Arts, North End Food Tour and of course good lobster rolls and some yummy oysters & beers.
We are not baseball fan (sorry baseball folks), but will try to take the Fenway tour if time permits.
Did we miss anything "must see"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 2 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 5 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 6 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 7 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 10 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 11 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 12 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 13 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 14 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 15 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 16 Alcatrez sold out
- 17 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 18 WA to CT
- 19 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 20 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 21 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 22 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Maine weather and temps
- 25 L.A. and Sequoia