My friend and I are going to be in Boston for 4 days first week-end of May. Based on reviews, we will be using public transportations to get to all attractions. So the hotel recommendations need to be near the T-Line.
It's out first trip to Boston, what should we do with our 4 days? We are very open to your recommendations.
We are thinking of visiting Bunker Hill/Freedom Trail, Harvard University/Square, Samuel Adams Brewery, Museum of Fine Arts, Institute of Comp Arts, North End Food Tour and of course good lobster rolls and some yummy oysters & beers.
We are not baseball fan (sorry baseball folks), but will try to take the Fenway tour if time permits.
Did we miss anything "must see"?
Boston Hotel - <$150/night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pub with food in Seattle
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 15 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 16 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 17 Our perfect day in Key West
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 21 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?