My friend and I are going to be in Boston for 4 days first week-end of May. Based on reviews, we will be using public transportations to get to all attractions. So the hotel recommendations need to be near the T-Line.
It's out first trip to Boston, what should we do with our 4 days? We are very open to your recommendations.
We are thinking of visiting Bunker Hill/Freedom Trail, Harvard University/Square, Samuel Adams Brewery, Museum of Fine Arts, Institute of Comp Arts, North End Food Tour and of course good lobster rolls and some yummy oysters & beers.
We are not baseball fan (sorry baseball folks), but will try to take the Fenway tour if time permits.
Did we miss anything "must see"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida Keys
- 2 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 3 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 4 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 5 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 6 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 7 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 8 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 9 Hawaii
- 10 Moving to a new state
- 11 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 12 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 How many states have you been to?
- 17 Kauai planning help
- 18 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 19 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 20 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 21 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 22 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 23 USA, Trip to the south
- 24 Ferry info
- 25 Italian Food, Palm Desert