My friend and I are going to be in Boston for 4 days first week-end of May. Based on reviews, we will be using public transportations to get to all attractions. So the hotel recommendations need to be near the T-Line.
It's out first trip to Boston, what should we do with our 4 days? We are very open to your recommendations.
We are thinking of visiting Bunker Hill/Freedom Trail, Harvard University/Square, Samuel Adams Brewery, Museum of Fine Arts, Institute of Comp Arts, North End Food Tour and of course good lobster rolls and some yummy oysters & beers.
We are not baseball fan (sorry baseball folks), but will try to take the Fenway tour if time permits.
Did we miss anything "must see"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Chicago
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 6 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 12 Dining in St. Louis
- 13 AR State Parks
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Help me with this
- 18 NYC For The Day
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 20 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 21 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 22 JFK Terminal 8
- 23 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Atlanta With Toddler