My friend and I are going to be in Boston for 4 days first week-end of May. Based on reviews, we will be using public transportations to get to all attractions. So the hotel recommendations need to be near the T-Line.
It's out first trip to Boston, what should we do with our 4 days? We are very open to your recommendations.
We are thinking of visiting Bunker Hill/Freedom Trail, Harvard University/Square, Samuel Adams Brewery, Museum of Fine Arts, Institute of Comp Arts, North End Food Tour and of course good lobster rolls and some yummy oysters & beers.
We are not baseball fan (sorry baseball folks), but will try to take the Fenway tour if time permits.
Did we miss anything "must see"?
Boston Hotel - <$150/night
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 5 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 6 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 7 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 15 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England