My friend and I are going to be in Boston for 4 days first week-end of May. Based on reviews, we will be using public transportations to get to all attractions. So the hotel recommendations need to be near the T-Line.
It's out first trip to Boston, what should we do with our 4 days? We are very open to your recommendations.
We are thinking of visiting Bunker Hill/Freedom Trail, Harvard University/Square, Samuel Adams Brewery, Museum of Fine Arts, Institute of Comp Arts, North End Food Tour and of course good lobster rolls and some yummy oysters & beers.
We are not baseball fan (sorry baseball folks), but will try to take the Fenway tour if time permits.
Did we miss anything "must see"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 2 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 3 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 4 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 5 San Diego VRBO area
- 6 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 7 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 8 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 9 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 10 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 11 Colorado Shows Off
- 12 New England Tour
- 13 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 14 help me plan a Cali trip
- 15 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 16 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 19 Wilmington DE questions
- 20 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 21 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 22 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 23 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 24 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 25 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?