My friend and I are going to be in Boston for 4 days first week-end of May. Based on reviews, we will be using public transportations to get to all attractions. So the hotel recommendations need to be near the T-Line.
It's out first trip to Boston, what should we do with our 4 days? We are very open to your recommendations.
We are thinking of visiting Bunker Hill/Freedom Trail, Harvard University/Square, Samuel Adams Brewery, Museum of Fine Arts, Institute of Comp Arts, North End Food Tour and of course good lobster rolls and some yummy oysters & beers.
We are not baseball fan (sorry baseball folks), but will try to take the Fenway tour if time permits.
Did we miss anything "must see"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 2 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 3 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 4 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 5 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 6 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 7 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 8 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 9 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 10 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 11 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 12 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 15 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 16 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 17 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 south west family trip itinerary
- 20 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 24 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 25 wasting time around JFK