My friend and I are going to be in Boston for 4 days first week-end of May. Based on reviews, we will be using public transportations to get to all attractions. So the hotel recommendations need to be near the T-Line.
It's out first trip to Boston, what should we do with our 4 days? We are very open to your recommendations.
We are thinking of visiting Bunker Hill/Freedom Trail, Harvard University/Square, Samuel Adams Brewery, Museum of Fine Arts, Institute of Comp Arts, North End Food Tour and of course good lobster rolls and some yummy oysters & beers.
We are not baseball fan (sorry baseball folks), but will try to take the Fenway tour if time permits.
Did we miss anything "must see"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 2 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 3 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 4 Denver to moab
- 5 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 6 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 7 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 8 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 9 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 10 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 11 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 12 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 13 Rules of the NY Subway
- 14 vermont lake
- 15 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 16 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 17 Seward without a car
- 18 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 19 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 20 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 21 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 22 flagstaff
- 23 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 24 sugestions
- 25 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary