My friend and I are going to be in Boston for 4 days first week-end of May. Based on reviews, we will be using public transportations to get to all attractions. So the hotel recommendations need to be near the T-Line.
It's out first trip to Boston, what should we do with our 4 days? We are very open to your recommendations.
We are thinking of visiting Bunker Hill/Freedom Trail, Harvard University/Square, Samuel Adams Brewery, Museum of Fine Arts, Institute of Comp Arts, North End Food Tour and of course good lobster rolls and some yummy oysters & beers.
We are not baseball fan (sorry baseball folks), but will try to take the Fenway tour if time permits.
Did we miss anything "must see"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppdiet.com/paravex/
- 2 Cross country tips
- 3 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 4 Back from the Big Easy
- 5 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 6 Ideas for New York
- 7 Parka in PA during February?
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Border crossing
- 10 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 11 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 12 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 13 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 14 Driving Alaska
- 15 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 18 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 19 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 20 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 21 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 22 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 23 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas