First time visitors to Boston. Traveling end of June: touring historic areas and catching a Red Sox game. We are water people, so the thought of being right on the water at the Boston Harbor sounds wonderful- and they offer a teacher discount. However, am not sure of location and ability to get around to all areas is right. Would appreciate your thoughts on the above hotels.
Boston harbor Hotel, Taj, Westin Copley, XV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Miami airport
- 2 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 3 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 4 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 5 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 8 Chicago trip
- 9 NYC IN AUGUST
- 10 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 11 culpepper
- 12 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 15 Fancy dining
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 Will have five days in Savannah
- 18 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 19 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 20 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 21 Itinerary opinions
- 22 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 23 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip