First time visitors to Boston. Traveling end of June: touring historic areas and catching a Red Sox game. We are water people, so the thought of being right on the water at the Boston Harbor sounds wonderful- and they offer a teacher discount. However, am not sure of location and ability to get around to all areas is right. Would appreciate your thoughts on the above hotels.
Boston harbor Hotel, Taj, Westin Copley, XV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 Skiing New Mexico
- 3 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 4 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 5 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 6 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 7 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 8 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 12 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 13 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 15 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 16 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 17 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 18 Is the New York subway safe?
- 19 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 20 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 21 Where to from Tampa?
- 22 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 25 Take the T or cab from Logan