First time visitors to Boston. Traveling end of June: touring historic areas and catching a Red Sox game. We are water people, so the thought of being right on the water at the Boston Harbor sounds wonderful- and they offer a teacher discount. However, am not sure of location and ability to get around to all areas is right. Would appreciate your thoughts on the above hotels.
Boston harbor Hotel, Taj, Westin Copley, XV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 4 Hawaii
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 7 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 8 River Cafe
- 9 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 10 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 11 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 12 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 13 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 14 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 15 Long Island Advice
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 18 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 19 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 22 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 23 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 24 Hawaii with kids
- 25 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful