We will be coming to Boston via I-90. We would like to visit the Freedom trail and then go on to Gloucester, MA. We do not want to drive in the city of Boston. Where would be a convenient area to stay so that we can use public transportation to the trail, return to our hotel and the next day leave (in our vehicle) for Gloucester?
Boston freedom trail and gloucester ma
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England in the fall
- 2 Itinerary opinions
- 3 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 8 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 9 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 10 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 11 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 12 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 13 Mesa Verde
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 relocating travel
- 16 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 17 Seattle Hyatts
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 23 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 24 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?