My friend and I will be in Boston in June and are keen to take in a Red Sox game. With that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions about the best way to get 2 tickets to the game on June 18 against the Rays? We are also both lifelong Liverpool fans, and as you probably well know, both clubs are owned by John Henry and Tom Werner. My mate has meet the legendary Bill Shankley and Bob Paisley and we are thinking about trying to send an email to them to let them know how much we appreciate what they have done for Liverpool FC and seeing if it would be possible to meet them in person to tell them this. Would you by any chance know of an email or address other than the generic Red Sox ones online that would help this cause? Thanks for any help.
Boston - Fenway Park - Red Sox
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 9 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 10 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 11 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 12 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 13 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 16 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 22 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 23 Biloxi questions again
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Madison Square Garden