My friend and I will be in Boston in June and are keen to take in a Red Sox game. With that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions about the best way to get 2 tickets to the game on June 18 against the Rays? We are also both lifelong Liverpool fans, and as you probably well know, both clubs are owned by John Henry and Tom Werner. My mate has meet the legendary Bill Shankley and Bob Paisley and we are thinking about trying to send an email to them to let them know how much we appreciate what they have done for Liverpool FC and seeing if it would be possible to meet them in person to tell them this. Would you by any chance know of an email or address other than the generic Red Sox ones online that would help this cause? Thanks for any help.
Boston - Fenway Park - Red Sox
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 2 Madison Square Garden
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 7 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 19 Biloxi questions again
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 24 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 25 San Antonio