My friend and I will be in Boston in June and are keen to take in a Red Sox game. With that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions about the best way to get 2 tickets to the game on June 18 against the Rays? We are also both lifelong Liverpool fans, and as you probably well know, both clubs are owned by John Henry and Tom Werner. My mate has meet the legendary Bill Shankley and Bob Paisley and we are thinking about trying to send an email to them to let them know how much we appreciate what they have done for Liverpool FC and seeing if it would be possible to meet them in person to tell them this. Would you by any chance know of an email or address other than the generic Red Sox ones online that would help this cause? Thanks for any help.
Boston - Fenway Park - Red Sox
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 18 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Wedding venue in NH
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Alaska