My friend and I will be in Boston in June and are keen to take in a Red Sox game. With that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions about the best way to get 2 tickets to the game on June 18 against the Rays? We are also both lifelong Liverpool fans, and as you probably well know, both clubs are owned by John Henry and Tom Werner. My mate has meet the legendary Bill Shankley and Bob Paisley and we are thinking about trying to send an email to them to let them know how much we appreciate what they have done for Liverpool FC and seeing if it would be possible to meet them in person to tell them this. Would you by any chance know of an email or address other than the generic Red Sox ones online that would help this cause? Thanks for any help.
Boston - Fenway Park - Red Sox
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 4 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 5 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 6 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 trains in Europe
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 13 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 14 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 15 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 16 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 20 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 21 Alaskan coast travel options
- 22 USA trip
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?