My friend and I will be in Boston in June and are keen to take in a Red Sox game. With that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions about the best way to get 2 tickets to the game on June 18 against the Rays? We are also both lifelong Liverpool fans, and as you probably well know, both clubs are owned by John Henry and Tom Werner. My mate has meet the legendary Bill Shankley and Bob Paisley and we are thinking about trying to send an email to them to let them know how much we appreciate what they have done for Liverpool FC and seeing if it would be possible to meet them in person to tell them this. Would you by any chance know of an email or address other than the generic Red Sox ones online that would help this cause? Thanks for any help.
Boston - Fenway Park - Red Sox
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in D.C.
- 2 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Washington DC Metro
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 15 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Alaska cruise and land
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Autumn stay on Cape Cod