My friend and I will be in Boston in June and are keen to take in a Red Sox game. With that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions about the best way to get 2 tickets to the game on June 18 against the Rays? We are also both lifelong Liverpool fans, and as you probably well know, both clubs are owned by John Henry and Tom Werner. My mate has meet the legendary Bill Shankley and Bob Paisley and we are thinking about trying to send an email to them to let them know how much we appreciate what they have done for Liverpool FC and seeing if it would be possible to meet them in person to tell them this. Would you by any chance know of an email or address other than the generic Red Sox ones online that would help this cause? Thanks for any help.
Boston - Fenway Park - Red Sox
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Arches National Park in a day
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 7 JFK Airport
- 8 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 9 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 10 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 11 Marco Island
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 things to do near Arches National Park
- 14 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 15 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 19 EX-LAX
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 24 Broadway choices
- 25 N California trip questions