My friend and I will be in Boston in June and are keen to take in a Red Sox game. With that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions about the best way to get 2 tickets to the game on June 18 against the Rays? We are also both lifelong Liverpool fans, and as you probably well know, both clubs are owned by John Henry and Tom Werner. My mate has meet the legendary Bill Shankley and Bob Paisley and we are thinking about trying to send an email to them to let them know how much we appreciate what they have done for Liverpool FC and seeing if it would be possible to meet them in person to tell them this. Would you by any chance know of an email or address other than the generic Red Sox ones online that would help this cause? Thanks for any help.
Boston - Fenway Park - Red Sox
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 7 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 8 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 9 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 denver to badlands
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 14 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 15 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 24 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?