My friend and I will be in Boston in June and are keen to take in a Red Sox game. With that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions about the best way to get 2 tickets to the game on June 18 against the Rays? We are also both lifelong Liverpool fans, and as you probably well know, both clubs are owned by John Henry and Tom Werner. My mate has meet the legendary Bill Shankley and Bob Paisley and we are thinking about trying to send an email to them to let them know how much we appreciate what they have done for Liverpool FC and seeing if it would be possible to meet them in person to tell them this. Would you by any chance know of an email or address other than the generic Red Sox ones online that would help this cause? Thanks for any help.
Boston - Fenway Park - Red Sox
- 1 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 2 Columbus food !
- 3 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 8 Trying To Find a Place
- 9 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 10 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 13 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 14 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 15 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 16 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 17 Blue ridge parkway
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 20 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 21 Minnesota State Fair
- 22 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 23 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 Another apartment rental scam in NYC