My friend and I will be in Boston in June and are keen to take in a Red Sox game. With that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions about the best way to get 2 tickets to the game on June 18 against the Rays? We are also both lifelong Liverpool fans, and as you probably well know, both clubs are owned by John Henry and Tom Werner. My mate has meet the legendary Bill Shankley and Bob Paisley and we are thinking about trying to send an email to them to let them know how much we appreciate what they have done for Liverpool FC and seeing if it would be possible to meet them in person to tell them this. Would you by any chance know of an email or address other than the generic Red Sox ones online that would help this cause? Thanks for any help.
Boston - Fenway Park - Red Sox
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 2 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 5 Active Vacation
- 6 Quick SoCal question
- 7 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 8 New England September
- 9 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 Tampa in February
- 14 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 15 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 16 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 17 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 18 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 19 NYC taxi vs car service
- 20 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 23 Austin Food Trucks
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip