My friend and I will be in Boston in June and are keen to take in a Red Sox game. With that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions about the best way to get 2 tickets to the game on June 18 against the Rays? We are also both lifelong Liverpool fans, and as you probably well know, both clubs are owned by John Henry and Tom Werner. My mate has meet the legendary Bill Shankley and Bob Paisley and we are thinking about trying to send an email to them to let them know how much we appreciate what they have done for Liverpool FC and seeing if it would be possible to meet them in person to tell them this. Would you by any chance know of an email or address other than the generic Red Sox ones online that would help this cause? Thanks for any help.
Boston - Fenway Park - Red Sox
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 3 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 4 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 5 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 6 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 7 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 10 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 11 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 12 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 13 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 14 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 15 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 16 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 17 best of yellowstone
- 18 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 19 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 20 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 23 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 24 Vegas hotels for families
- 25 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions