If I'm not mistaken, the Duck Tour and Trolley tour in Boston are about the same but one lasts for one hour while the other is good all day? Pros and cons for each?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York in December
- 2 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 3 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 4 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 5 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 6 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 7 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 8 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 9 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 12 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 13 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 14 Staying outside DC
- 15 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 16 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 19 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 20 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 21 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 22 Road trip
- 23 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 24 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 25 Getting married to a French man