If I'm not mistaken, the Duck Tour and Trolley tour in Boston are about the same but one lasts for one hour while the other is good all day? Pros and cons for each?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio shopping
- 2 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 3 Which island for R&R?
- 4 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 8 blue ridge parkway?
- 9 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 10 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 11 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 12 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 24 International transferring planes at CDG
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM