Is Boston too cold in December to tourist around the city and get to know it?I was planning on going on December 26th to the 31st but IDK if its going to be way too cold to walk around the city.
Boston December Weather post Christmas 26-31
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 2 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 3 Philadelphia ?
- 4 Tour of the Wester US
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 10 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 11 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 15 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 16 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 19 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 Hawaii
- 22 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 23 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 24 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 25 Convenient Accommodation suggestions