I'm planning a weekend in Boston in July. In which area should I lodge so that I can sightsee by foot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 2 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 3 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 4 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 5 Royal Kahana Maui
- 6 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 7 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 8 Road trip out west
- 9 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 10 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 11 Parking in Boston
- 12 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 13 Lake Chelan
- 14 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 15 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 16 1st trip to Colorado
- 17 Mystic CT
- 18 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 19 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 20 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 21 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 22 Las vegas +21
- 23 Your favourite places in New York City
- 24 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 25 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?