I'm planning a weekend in Boston in July. In which area should I lodge so that I can sightsee by foot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 2 Zurich airport connections
- 3 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 4 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 7 Miami airport--safety??
- 8 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 9 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 10 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 11 Things to do in Toronto
- 12 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 13 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 14 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 15 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 16 US whole month of January where to
- 17 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 18 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 19 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 20 Recent Spam Attacks
- 21 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 22 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 23 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights