Two couples, most likely around Labor Day this year - would like to tour around Boston, yet take in a bit of beach time. I've searched VRBO, Homeaway and BookIt for packages, but do not find anything. Lots of beach towns near Boston it appears. We'd be flying out from Ohio and would be thrilled to find a rental with 2 BD, 2 BA or two separate hotel rooms with kitchen-type facility. If located near public transportation with reasonable way to commute back & forth to Boston - my dreams would come true! Is this a potential reality? Thanks in advance to all!
Boston Area - City & Beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 Four days in DC
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Circle Oahu / luau
- 6 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 9 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 10 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 11 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 replica designer handbags
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Cape Cod in early April
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 20 united and carry-ons
- 21 Portland Maine Hotels
- 22 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 25 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool