We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/1hydro-pro/
- 2 Denali
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 5 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 8 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 9 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 10 Seaside, California
- 11 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 12 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 13 JFK Terminal 8
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 16 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 17 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 18 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 19 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 20 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 22 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 23 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 25 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake