We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 3 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 4 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Sonoma
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 10 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 11 Alaska cruise
- 12 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 15 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 16 101 closure
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 25 New Orleans