We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 3 Arches or Zion?
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 5 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 6 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 7 Dallas airport to bush library
- 8 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 9 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 10 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 11 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 12 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 13 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 14 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 15 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 16 Providence RI Waterfire
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 19 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 20 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 21 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 22 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 23 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 24 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 25 Richmond Virginia And Poe