We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 florida gulf coast
- 7 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 8 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 9 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 12 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 13 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 14 Family Trip advice please?!
- 15 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 16 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 17 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 18 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 19 Road trip advice needed please
- 20 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 21 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 22 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 23 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 24 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 25 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!