We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 2 1__877_509__0415 OUTLOOK HELPLINE NUMBER
- 3 --- GMAIL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 7 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 8 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 9 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 10 NY State Assembly Internship
- 11 Grand Canyon
- 12 San Francisco and Napa
- 13 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 14 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 15 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 16 White Christmas
- 17 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 18 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Midway point
- 22 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 23 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 24 New York City
- 25 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?