We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Boston and Surrounding Areas
- 1 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 10 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 11 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 12 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 13 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 16 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 17 Rockport, MA dining?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Princeville in January
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 22 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 25 RIP Judy Rogers