We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 2 Advise on trip
- 3 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 4 Best time to visit alaska
- 5 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 6 help getting through mobile, al
- 7 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 8 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 9 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 10 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 11 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 12 Moab UT Accommendations
- 13 Pearl Harbor no bag policy
- 14 NJ to Florida drive
- 15 DC Metro Closures
- 16 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 17 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 18 Grade 12 subjects
- 19 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 20 A week in NYC - first timers
- 21 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 22 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 23 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 24 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 25 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more