We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Boston and Surrounding Areas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Question About Sealodge
- 3 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 6 Yosemite Lodging
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 9 Fairbanks Alaska
- 10 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 11 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 12 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 13 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 14 Getaway
- 15 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 16 New England Skiing
- 17 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 18 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 19 Temecula Winery Tours
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 What's new on Maui?
- 23 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club