We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Boston and Surrounding Areas
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 4 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 One day in NYC
- 9 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 10 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 11 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 12 Key West at Christmas time
- 13 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 14 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 15 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 16 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 17 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 18 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 19 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 20 Columbus food !
- 21 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 22 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 23 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 24 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 25 Wildfire near Yosemite