We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 2 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 3 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 4 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 5 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 6 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 7 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 8 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 9 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 10 Steamboat in August
- 11 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 12 MN lake home rental needed
- 13 Desert Southwest
- 14 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 15 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 16 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 17 Your favourite places in New York City
- 18 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 19 Napa valley getaway
- 20 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 21 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 22 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 23 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 24 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 25 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February