We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 2 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 5 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 6 New York in December
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 9 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 10 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 11 Staying outside DC
- 12 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 13 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 14 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 17 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 18 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 19 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 20 Road trip
- 21 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 22 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 23 Getting married to a French man
- 24 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 25 Florida beach recommendation, please