We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 2 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 3 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 4 Wine Country
- 5 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 6 San Francisco first visit.
- 7 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 8 I95
- 9 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 10 Hawaii Help
- 11 Renting a car with DWAI
- 12 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 13 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 14 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 15 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 16 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 17 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 18 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 19 Yellowstone in early May
- 20 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 21 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 22 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 25 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?