We am flying into Boston this coming Saturday (may 7) morning for 8 days. We have a rental car for the first 4 days, thinking of driving to New Hampshire and Maine areas and spend the last 4 days in Boston. Unfortunately, the weather forecast calls for T-storm in NH and ME. We are comtemplating on not going to NH and ME because of bad weather. Are there other places we should visit outside of Boston if we want to change our itinerary in replace of NH and Maine?
We our two ladies in our early 40s. Our first time to the east coast so open to all suggestions except skiing...
Boston and Surrounding Areas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kid School Admission
- 2 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 3 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 NYC hotel/July
- 6 Boston to see Sargent works
- 7 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 8 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 9 Southern Alabama trip report
- 10 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 13 New York City-New Things?
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 16 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 19 Atlanta to LA
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 22 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 23 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 24 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 25 Yes, there are coyotes in Manhattan