I need our input! we have a week with our teens (19 and 17) in mid june. our initial plan was 4 days quebec (quebec city and then up to the charlevois area) then fly to boston for 3 days. now we are thinking we should stay in the boston area for the whole week instead, and have less traveling around. we would still just spend 3 days in boston, but would love suggestions on what there is that time of year that is nearby for a few days... we not shoppers, love history, love outdoor activities and good food.... appreciate any help you can give us! (we are from toronto, and can get to quebec any time, that is why we are considering leaving it off the plan this time)
boston and surrounding area in june with family
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 13 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 A day in Dallas
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Door County Suggestions
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 22 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 25 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?