I need our input! we have a week with our teens (19 and 17) in mid june. our initial plan was 4 days quebec (quebec city and then up to the charlevois area) then fly to boston for 3 days. now we are thinking we should stay in the boston area for the whole week instead, and have less traveling around. we would still just spend 3 days in boston, but would love suggestions on what there is that time of year that is nearby for a few days... we not shoppers, love history, love outdoor activities and good food.... appreciate any help you can give us! (we are from toronto, and can get to quebec any time, that is why we are considering leaving it off the plan this time)
boston and surrounding area in june with family
View all United States activity »
- 1 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 10 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 11 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 12 Madison Square Garden
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 St. Augustine, Florida
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?