I need our input! we have a week with our teens (19 and 17) in mid june. our initial plan was 4 days quebec (quebec city and then up to the charlevois area) then fly to boston for 3 days. now we are thinking we should stay in the boston area for the whole week instead, and have less traveling around. we would still just spend 3 days in boston, but would love suggestions on what there is that time of year that is nearby for a few days... we not shoppers, love history, love outdoor activities and good food.... appreciate any help you can give us! (we are from toronto, and can get to quebec any time, that is why we are considering leaving it off the plan this time)
boston and surrounding area in june with family
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport and....?
- 2 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Wedding in Hawaii
- 6 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 Alaska cruise and land
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 18 SF to DR? WTH!
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 NYC Itinerary Help
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 23 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 24 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 25 Washington DC in May for 4 days