I am orgainising a party of 5 adults visiting Boston in September. We have accommodation in Beacon Hill. I have heard that it can take a LONG time to reach Boston from the Airport by road. As we are arriving on a Saturday afternoon. Any suggestions? I have read there is a water taxi from the airport - would this be any good to us with all our bags! Any help appreciated ....
Boston Airport to Beacon Hill
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 3 Priceline, WARNING
- 4 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 5 Kauai golf
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Less commercial beach?
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 11 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 12 stay near newark or nyc
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 15 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 16 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 17 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 18 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 19 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 20 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 25 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today